What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
05-09-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I don't have the password to this forum memorized, so each time I get logged out, I have to go through AAALLLLLL the trouble of getting it reset.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
11-09-2016, 08:55 PM
My brother called me from the living room to my cell phone to ask me if I had checked my email and received a recipe for pot roast that he wanted me to try. I was home in my room at the time. If he would have added pot roast to our family shopping list his call would have been productive. As it was we had no pot roast to cook. He could have walked into the kitchen and checked the fridge. I wish he would just text.
[+] 1 user Likes fairbecca's post
11-09-2016, 09:03 PM
(05-09-2016 03:41 PM)Loom Wrote:  I don't have the password to this forum memorized, so each time I get logged out, I have to go through AAALLLLLL the trouble of getting it reset.

Just write it down and post it on the fridge, like I do. Nobody knows what it's for, but I've got 6 bars of "Pecan Divinity" to eat! Drooling
16-09-2016, 09:32 AM
I have training in Vermont this weekend and agreed to work a 12 hour shift back in Ottawa starting Sunday night at midnight. So... Wake up around 4:30am Sunday morning, train, 4 hour drive back to Ottawa, work the modified night shift (usually 7 to 7), sleep around 1pm Monday. According to my calculations, Sunday gonna be a long day Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
17-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Trying to decide if I want to remove a few ''friends'' off of FB, because they really aren't friends. And then should I block them so I don't have to deal with ''why did you take me off your friends list?'' Rolleyes

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
18-09-2016, 04:20 AM
[Image: img_0004.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Linking my windows account to my microsoft account. This compy has windows 10 from the free upgrade thingy but it will not accept (research indicates) the new compy, which is the old compy but the AMD architecture is about to become intel... Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2016, 07:29 PM
An ever-increasing percentage of My reusable shopping bags are full of things that are clearly not groceries, causing a shopping bag deficit. There's a flatbed scanner in one, some music books and a flute in another one, about a dozen bright orange microfibre cloths in a third, and a 50-foot extension cord in the last one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
18-09-2016, 08:01 PM
I ran 11 minutes over my break time at work rushing down to a burger joint for burgers for my co-workers and manager for National Cheeseburger Day today and I ordered a half an hour ahead of time, they didn't even start on my burgers yet and got angry and they got one of the burgers wrong which I told them I wanted a burger with nothing on it and they put condiments with all of the vegetables on it which means my manager didn't want it because they are weird like that.

Now, I have to go down there tomorrow and get a refund for the burger they messed up on.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
18-09-2016, 09:34 PM
(18-09-2016 08:01 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I ran 11 minutes over my break time at work rushing down to a burger joint for burgers for my co-workers and manager for National Cheeseburger Day today and I ordered a half an hour ahead of time, they didn't even start on my burgers yet and got angry and they got one of the burgers wrong which I told them I wanted a burger with nothing on it and they put condiments with all of the vegetables on it which means my manager didn't want it because they are weird like that.

Now, I have to go down there tomorrow and get a refund for the burger they messed up on.

Why are you doing errands for your co-workers and boss on your own break?
I would have done that and THAN took my break.

[Image: oscar.png]