What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
24-09-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(23-09-2016 05:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Someone has been hogging the copier for the last two hours.

Why can't they just find a publisher?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2016, 09:55 AM
My scalp is itching because I am bleaching my hair...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
24-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Android updated my tablet last evening and turned all the notification sounds back on, and I did not notice.. It does not have a function to kill all sounds during the night, like my Android phone, so it was twittering and bleeping all bloody night!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
24-09-2016, 06:00 PM
(24-09-2016 03:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 08:03 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I am so fucking bored and lonely. Fuck it. Should just go on to bed.

Where's Revs?

He was playing WoW. I'm better today, though. Smile Got some quality time in. ^__^

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
26-09-2016, 01:16 AM
(24-09-2016 12:30 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Android updated my tablet last evening and turned all the notification sounds back on, and I did not notice.. It does not have a function to kill all sounds during the night, like my Android phone, so it was twittering and bleeping all bloody night!

Got the Anniversary update for Windows 10 the other day, had to rummage back around in the settings to changes things back to how I liked them again. Plus deleting all of the unnecessary Microsoft bullshit I won't ever need or use (Edge), re-enabling programs it tried to get rid of (Spybot S&D), and generally trying to unfuck my shit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-09-2016, 01:31 AM
(26-09-2016 01:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 12:30 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Android updated my tablet last evening and turned all the notification sounds back on, and I did not notice.. It does not have a function to kill all sounds during the night, like my Android phone, so it was twittering and bleeping all bloody night!

Got the Anniversary update for Windows 10 the other day, had to rummage back around in the settings to changes things back to how I liked them again. Plus deleting all of the unnecessary Microsoft bullshit I won't ever need or use (Edge), re-enabling programs it tried to get rid of (Spybot S&D), and generally trying to unfuck my shit.
Microshit have a lot to answer for!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
26-09-2016, 09:15 AM
(26-09-2016 01:31 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 01:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Got the Anniversary update for Windows 10 the other day, had to rummage back around in the settings to changes things back to how I liked them again. Plus deleting all of the unnecessary Microsoft bullshit I won't ever need or use (Edge), re-enabling programs it tried to get rid of (Spybot S&D), and generally trying to unfuck my shit.
Microshit have a lot to answer for!

Yes, I just got the latest update stuffed on my laptop Saturday night. Why does it have to go to the extent of resetting the fonts back down to 9 point, which I can barely see? I had to go through and clean it all up. Edge was the first thing unpinned from the task bar. MS also installed solitaire, but just the menu item, no games. Killed that, too.
26-09-2016, 10:00 AM
While working on my genealogy I just found out I'm related to frontiersman, Daniel Boone. Now I feel like killing bears and wearing a coonskin cap. Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-09-2016, 09:03 PM
(26-09-2016 10:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  While working on my genealogy I just found out I'm related to frontiersman, Daniel Boone. Now I feel like killing bears and wearing a coonskin cap. Rolleyes

My sister has been looking that stuff up using Ancestor. So far, we're not related to anyone famous.
30-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Back to the grind. Had a few days off, tonight I start the first of eight consecutive twelve hour shifts from midnight to noon.

First night of a string of overnights is always a caffeine heavy shift Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post