What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
07-10-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
More of a litany of small FWPs from yesterday:
Went to the gym, had a jerk almost t-bone me when he ran the stop sign and honked and flipped me off. Then was getting groceries at Wal-Mart, one guy was stocking the shelves and seemed to be waiting for me to go by before unloading his pallet, which I thought was nice...as I drew near he just smiled and started throwing boxes in the aisle to block the cart. Went to Barnes and Noble for a book; old man cuts off the line when I'm next, then doesn't have his membership card on him and has the woman at the register try 4 different phone numbers before finding the right one.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2016, 08:02 AM
(07-10-2016 07:19 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  More of a litany of small FWPs from yesterday:
Went to the gym, had a jerk almost t-bone me when he ran the stop sign and honked and flipped me off. Then was getting groceries at Wal-Mart, one guy was stocking the shelves and seemed to be waiting for me to go by before unloading his pallet, which I thought was nice...as I drew near he just smiled and started throwing boxes in the aisle to block the cart. Went to Barnes and Noble for a book; old man cuts off the line when I'm next, then doesn't have his membership card on him and has the woman at the register try 4 different phone numbers before finding the right one.

At least he didn't pay for his book with like a gazillion pennies Laugh out load

I'm glad u got home safely!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-10-2016, 09:13 AM
(07-10-2016 08:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 07:19 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  More of a litany of small FWPs from yesterday:

At least he didn't pay for his book with like a gazillion pennies Laugh out load

I'm glad u got home safely!

Thanks! And I almost expected the change thing Laugh out load

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
11-10-2016, 03:50 PM
When Facebook memories keeps popping up with random, lighthearted posts containing conversations with people who are dead now.

'Murican Canadian
11-10-2016, 03:56 PM
(11-10-2016 03:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When Facebook memories keeps popping up with random, lighthearted posts containing conversations with people who are dead now.

They're not dead, they're resting!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-10-2016, 04:18 PM
(11-10-2016 03:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 03:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When Facebook memories keeps popping up with random, lighthearted posts containing conversations with people who are dead now.

They're not dead, they're resting!

Restin'? They've shuffled off this mortal coil and gone to join the choir invisible. Gasp

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-10-2016, 04:48 PM
It won't rain. Hasn't rained in a month.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
12-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Off work today for Yom Kippur (office is closed) and I'm wondering how long I'm gonna sit here today before I finally decide what I want to do. Undecided

12-10-2016, 09:32 AM
(11-10-2016 04:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 03:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  They're not dead, they're resting!

Restin'? They've shuffled off this mortal coil and gone to join the choir invisible. Gasp

...and, luckily, inaudible!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
12-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Sure can't crash during the day like I used to. Probably doesn't help that between sleep cycles I browse TTA and Facebook just in case I have posts to respond to. Anyway... Two overnights left, then it's range weekend Tongue

'Murican Canadian