What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-12-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
They only had two chocolate cupcakes left at the bakery. Only two. How am I supposed to feed my chocolate cupcake addiction with two measly cupcakes Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2016, 02:43 PM
(06-12-2016 02:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  They only had two chocolate cupcakes left at the bakery. Only two. How am I supposed to feed my chocolate cupcake addiction with two measly cupcakes Wink

I know a cupcake guy. Real preemo stuff.

...you're not a cop, are you? Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
06-12-2016, 02:57 PM
I think the battery in my Samsung Galaxy 10 inch Tab E, only 4 months old, is going "soft". And there is no replaceable battery in that model, unlike my old Galaxy Note. If the battery fails, outside the garantee petiod, it's a bin job.

No self-discharge when switched off and lasts about 30 hours on standby but gobbles up the mW when in normal use, even with the screen on less than 20% brightness. Have to charge it twice a day sometimes (or run it on the charger), good think I rarely need to use it far from a mains point.

Samsung's help system (like most of them I find) seems more designed to put people off than help them!

Ho, hum...

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
06-12-2016, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 03:12 PM by Fireball.)
(06-12-2016 12:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 10:30 AM)Fireball Wrote:  The toilet in the men's room where I have my carving class flushes if you just shift around. I hang a piece of toilet paper over the all-seeing eye until I'm finished.

I usually require multiple flushes anyway.

I understand that phenomenon! Big Grin I just don't like getting my balls showered in a toilet. Dodgy
06-12-2016, 03:10 PM
(06-12-2016 03:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 12:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I usually require multiple flushes anyway.

I understand that phenomenon! I just don't like getting my balls showered in a toilet. Dodgy

But then you don't have to wash them in the shower Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-12-2016, 03:13 PM
(06-12-2016 02:43 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 02:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  They only had two chocolate cupcakes left at the bakery. Only two. How am I supposed to feed my chocolate cupcake addiction with two measly cupcakes Wink

I know a cupcake guy. Real preemo stuff.

...you're not a cop, are you? Tongue

Am I a bad person? I hid the cupcakes so my bf won't find them (since there are only two Hobo ) Laugh out load I think I need a cupcake intervention Yes

06-12-2016, 03:13 PM
(06-12-2016 03:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 03:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I understand that phenomenon! I just don't like getting my balls showered in a toilet. Dodgy

But then you don't have to wash them in the shower Laugh out load

Hobo I'll remember that for next time! I'm all about saving water. Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
06-12-2016, 03:14 PM
(06-12-2016 03:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 03:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  But then you don't have to wash them in the shower Laugh out load

Hobo I'll remember that for next time! I'm all about saving water. Angel

Yes, it's the environmentally friendly option Tongue

06-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Combination of 1st world, rant and small things that make you frown-

Somebody hit my new car (<2800 miles on it, bought in June) in the parking lot, did about $2000 in damage and didn't leave a note. No cameras, either. Probably why they didn't bother with a note. Ass Clown. Angry
06-12-2016, 03:31 PM
(06-12-2016 03:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 03:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Hobo I'll remember that for next time! I'm all about saving water. Angel

Yes, it's the environmentally friendly option Tongue

The other similarly environmentally friendly option is to use the shower for both. Well, as long as you remember to chew your food enough that it won't clog up the drain.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post