What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
26-10-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(25-10-2013 11:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  On behalf of Earmuffs:

(25-10-2013 10:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Damn it, I forgot to get juice. Now I gotta drink water until tomorrow. ug. My life sucks.

Classic

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-10-2013, 12:37 AM
Which set of suitcases for this trip?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-10-2013, 01:12 AM
[Image: tumblr_mdnvjdBJmD1qzsj6eo1_400.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 8 users Like sporehux's post
26-10-2013, 03:51 AM
Well, I'm all pissed because my super-awesome laptop's battery ran out, so instead of lounging on the couch to watch movies and shows, I've gotta sit at a DESK and watch them instead. OMG, and the cable box won't cooperate so I can't watch the shows and movies on there; I have to use the second of two laptops that I own.

Oh, and earlier, my sister ate the last of 3 bags of chips, so then I had to go all the way to the store and buy more of them. And then when I was there, I ended up spending more money than I planned because they had a really awesome pumpkin cake that I just had to get.

*Kicks rocks* Life's all stupid and stuff. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
26-10-2013, 07:48 AM
I feel like hotdogs again tomorrow (holy shit hotdogs are cheap when you buy the dogs and bread at the grocery store, $3 for 6 buns, $4 for 6 dogs.. tomato sauce free because you pinch your flatmates while he's at work. Compared to say $3 if you were to buy them at a fish n chip shop or some shit.) but I have spicy chicken in the fridge that I need to eat so I have to have the chicken tomorrow (well, today..) and than the following day I have honey chicken noodles so I have to wait till TUESDAY! to have hotdogs again... WTF!! My life sucks.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
26-10-2013, 08:00 PM
I made spicy chili today, but the notion of using it to make a chili dog didn't occur to me until after 8pm. I have neither hotdog buns nor weiners, and the grocery store closed at 7pm. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to make a chili dog.

Sad

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
26-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Your grocery store closes at 7pm..??? WTF!!
That's the most outrageous bullshit thing I've ever herd.
I'd be storming the grocery storm steps in numbers if I was you.

7pm... fucking ridiculous. You sir, are getting shafted, you are getting shafted up the ass with a cactus BIG TIME.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-10-2013, 08:54 PM
(26-10-2013 08:00 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  I made spicy chili today, but the notion of using it to make a chili dog didn't occur to me until after 8pm. I have neither hotdog buns nor weiners, and the grocery store closed at 7pm. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to make a chili dog.

Sad

Holly crap, I thought it was only western australia that had 1950s trading laws.
sunday trading here is illegal for all but take away/essential services and Bunnings (australias walmart)

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
26-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Our laws aren't that bad. Everything but some small stores stay open on Sunday, and those that close only do so by choice. The problem is that it's a tradition to close early on weekends. It makes no sense to me, since weekends are when most people do heavy shopping.

There are other grocery stores that stay open later in my area. Sobeys was open to 10, and Walmart was open to 11, for example. But I live in the suburbs and don't have a car, so getting to the other options would have meant either taking a bus (which have awful evening schedules), or walking and spending a couple hours on the trip.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
27-10-2013, 12:13 AM
They don't sell alcohol after midnight in VA, and I'm actually really pissed about that. Angry

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user