What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
12-01-2017, 12:20 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
My dryer is fucked beyond all fucks. It's still drying but barely. I'm drying my comforter and it's takin' forev-ah Weeping I'm like Linus and I can't sleep without this particular blanket Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2017, 12:36 AM
(12-01-2017 12:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  My dryer is fucked beyond all fucks. It's still drying but barely. I'm drying my comforter and it's takin' forev-ah Weeping I'm like Linus and I can't sleep without this particular blanket Hobo

Toss it in the oven lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
12-01-2017, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 04:24 AM by EvolutionKills.)
People are cunts. Can't even play Killing Floor 2 (I know it sounds like a spoof title, but it's real) without some anonymous asshole wanting to pick a fight with me for playing with a female avatar. I can't help it, she's a sassy Aussie punk rock a' billy chick, and she has the most entertaining and enjoyable voice acting.

[Image: 13402591_952195048212675_1697415676_n.jp...Ng%3D%3D.2]

Plus, she's so goddamn cute! Seeing her just makes me smile. Seeing her also turns other people into petulant insecure misogynist assholes. Fuck those dipshits.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-01-2017, 04:22 AM
(12-01-2017 02:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  People are cunts. Can't even play Killing Floor 2 without some anonymous asshole wanting to pick a fight with me for playing with a female avatar. I can't help it, she's a sassy Aussie punk rock a' billy chick, and she has the most entertaining and enjoyable voice acting.

Plus, she's so goddamn cute! Seeing her just makes me smile. Seeing her also turns other people into petulant insecure misogynist assholes. Fuck those dipshits.

Just because I gave you shit that one time doesn't mea- oh, you're talking about other people. Never mind, carry on.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
12-01-2017, 04:26 AM
(12-01-2017 04:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 02:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  People are cunts. Can't even play Killing Floor 2 without some anonymous asshole wanting to pick a fight with me for playing with a female avatar. I can't help it, she's a sassy Aussie punk rock a' billy chick, and she has the most entertaining and enjoyable voice acting.

Just because I gave you shit that one time doesn't mea- oh, you're talking about other people. Never mind, carry on.

Plus I give you shit about EDF, so it all balances out. Big Grin

Also, Wing Diver is still da' best. Tongue

[Image: latest?cb=20160915162014]

12-01-2017, 04:32 AM
(12-01-2017 04:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 04:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Just because I gave you shit that one time doesn't mea- oh, you're talking about other people. Never mind, carry on.

Plus I give you shit about EDF, so it all balances out. Big Grin

Also, Wing Diver is still da' best. Tongue

[Image: latest?cb=20160915162014]

Still reckon we need to go again on that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Well not "my" first world problem, but one I thought was funny in a cynical sort of way nonetheless.

Ever been in so much smog you couldn't find your way to school?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
12-01-2017, 08:55 AM
(12-01-2017 08:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Well not "my" first world problem, but one I thought was funny in a cynical sort of way nonetheless.

Ever been in so much smog you couldn't find your way to school?

Aw so cute Smile
15-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Censored...

I got my "normal" days mixed up in my head due to overnight shifts and logged on to do my daily duolingo.com study session. Must have accidentally missed one somehow because my streak counter is now at 0. This will cost me Lingots that would have otherwise been awarded for maintaining said streak.

'Murican Canadian
15-01-2017, 10:39 PM
(15-01-2017 10:19 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Censored...

I got my "normal" days mixed up in my head due to overnight shifts and logged on to do my daily duolingo.com study session. Must have accidentally missed one somehow because my streak counter is now at 0. This will cost me Lingots that would have otherwise been awarded for maintaining said streak.

I work night shift full time, and have so for 5 years. I go to work on a Monday, spend all night handling paperwork for Monday, compiling reports on Monday; even though I'm only there on Monday for an hour, and the other seven are spent working in Tuesday. So often it gets weird remembering which day is which, and trying to keep track of my schedule around other people who operate like normal human beings.