What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
11-02-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I got refried beans stuck in my hair. Don't ask Hobo Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
11-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Couldn't find my pencil sharpener for an hour.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2017, 09:04 PM
I was out of town for a week and had spotty WiFi access. I used up all my data as a result, and now my phone has switched to slower service for the rest of the billing cycle. That's 12 days from now.
11-02-2017, 09:15 PM
(11-02-2017 12:49 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  Couldn't find my pencil sharpener for an hour.

Did it come back on it's own? Tongue

Mechanical pencils are your friend.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-02-2017, 09:23 PM
The sun rises.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
11-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Went to work for about five hours today and then came home and worked another four or five hours. I am not leaving my house tomorrow but I will be working. Boss says he is going to look into getting me a computer and monitors to make it easier for me to work from home.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
11-02-2017, 09:53 PM
(11-02-2017 11:56 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I got refried beans stuck in my hair. Don't ask Hobo Tongue

Uh, NVM.
13-02-2017, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2017 12:41 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Usually they're stingy with our heat (which we can't control), but right now it's between 85F and 90F in all the offices, and some of the classrooms. More than one of us has reported feeling lightheaded today.

Edit: All 3 stalls in the men's restroom on the third floor are now out of order after a week of the toilets breaking somehow, one after another. To poop, I would now have to go to another floor.

Need to think of a witty signature.
18-02-2017, 10:38 PM
(13-02-2017 12:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Usually they're stingy with our heat (which we can't control), but right now it's between 85F and 90F in all the offices, and some of the classrooms. More than one of us has reported feeling lightheaded today.

Edit: All 3 stalls in the men's restroom on the third floor are now out of order after a week of the toilets breaking somehow, one after another. To poop, I would now have to go to another floor.

Ohmy (Goddess of Random Equipment Malfunctions gestures in general direction of afflicted building) Heeeeeal!

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
20-02-2017, 07:41 AM
(18-02-2017 10:38 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 12:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Usually they're stingy with our heat (which we can't control), but right now it's between 85F and 90F in all the offices, and some of the classrooms. More than one of us has reported feeling lightheaded today.

Ohmy (Goddess of Random Equipment Malfunctions gestures in general direction of afflicted building) Heeeeeal!

Hail Astreja, 2/3 are fixed?

Need to think of a witty signature.