What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
22-02-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I friended someone with the same first and last name as me so now when they like one of my posts, it makes it appear to others at a glance that I liked my own post. That bothers me, because when people like their own posts I think of this:
[Image: 1280829828_kangaroo-licking-its-balls.gif]

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2017, 07:19 AM
I didn't sleep until 5am and I have crap in my beard from brekky.
24-02-2017, 07:32 AM
YouTube terminated the account that had a ton of PBS documentaries I'd been listening to while grading papers this week.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2017, 08:15 AM
Getting scratched on the boob by my cat while trying to put on his flea and heartworm medication. So, yeah, he's not a fan of the meds No
24-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Just flipped the thermostat from cool...right past off...to heat.

That just ain't right. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-02-2017, 06:41 AM
The tradition continues; at the start of the educative year, I get sick.

Time to stock up on all things easy to swallow when I get my rent tomorrow...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-03-2017, 12:17 PM
(27-02-2017 06:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The tradition continues; at the start of the educative year, I get sick.

Hope you feel better soon, seems like half my students have the flu right now too!

--

So yeah, Facebook is annoying in that all those family friend requests from extended family are right next to where my notifications drop down. So checking notifications is a perilous journey of "don't accidentally double click and friend Aunt X".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2017, 01:54 PM
My iPhone was reporting about 10GB of storage less than what it seemed I should have. After Googling how to fix this, the solution was to backup the iPhone, wipe it, and restore it. It even said to do an encrypted backup so I wouldn't lose my passwords. The procedure was mostly successful and I did get my 10GB back, but I had a password app that did not restore. (I wasn't stupid enough to save my full passwords in there, but I had saved prompts so I knew which password I had used for which account.) None of the apps restored from my backup, they all re-downloaded and then restored the matching data. This password app is apparently no longer available for downloading so it didn't restore. So I lost all my passwords. Weeping

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
01-03-2017, 07:46 PM
(01-03-2017 12:17 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(27-02-2017 06:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The tradition continues; at the start of the educative year, I get sick.

Hope you feel better soon, seems like half my students have the flu right now too!

--

So yeah, Facebook is annoying in that all those family friend requests from extended family are right next to where my notifications drop down. So checking notifications is a perilous journey of "don't accidentally double click and friend Aunt X".

Thanks man. Think I'm halfway through the bug. Sooner it's gone the better.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-03-2017, 07:56 PM
For a snack I had a package of reconstituted freeze dried beef stroganoff from a cold weather ration I hadn't eaten during training a few weeks back. Now my farts are literally lethal.

'Murican Canadian