What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
09-01-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(09-01-2014 06:16 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 06:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Waiting on Tim's slow ass to catch up on Borderlands. He is so slow...

When trying to keep 2 toons together in BL2 (or even 1) never play alone!

Not my fault he picks a shit console. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 07:00 PM
(09-01-2014 06:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Waiting on Tim's slow ass to catch up on Borderlands. He is so slow...

Now I'm waiting on her slow ass. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-01-2014, 07:36 PM
The only things I have to drink are water, pepsi and somebody else's mostly drank lemonade.

Mom, Y U NO buy more drinks aside from your disgusting-ass alcohol!?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-01-2014, 07:39 PM
(09-01-2014 07:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
The only things I have to drink are water, pepsi and somebody else's mostly drank lemonade.

Drink Water it is good for you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-01-2014, 07:49 PM
(09-01-2014 07:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 07:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...

Drink Water it is good for you.

It doesn't taste as good as say, lemonade, and it doesn't cause a scratching sensation in my throat when I drink it which, given my tonsil infection, feels really nice.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-01-2014, 09:40 PM
(09-01-2014 07:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 07:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Drink Water it is good for you.

It doesn't taste as good as say, lemonade, and it doesn't cause a scratching sensation in my throat when I drink it which, given my tonsil infection, feels really nice.

Given your tonsil infection, you should be drinking water. Your body needs it! Thumbsup
09-01-2014, 09:46 PM
(09-01-2014 09:40 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 07:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It doesn't taste as good as say, lemonade, and it doesn't cause a scratching sensation in my throat when I drink it which, given my tonsil infection, feels really nice.

Given your tonsil infection, you should be drinking water. Your body needs it! Thumbsup

Don't you start! I should be getting the damn things out. Also; bland water is bland...
I need cordial or something...
09-01-2014, 09:49 PM
(09-01-2014 09:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 09:40 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Given your tonsil infection, you should be drinking water. Your body needs it! Thumbsup

Don't you start! I should be getting the damn things out. Also; bland water is bland...

In China they would prescribe you some tea. Better?
09-01-2014, 10:32 PM
(09-01-2014 09:49 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 09:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Don't you start! I should be getting the damn things out. Also; bland water is bland...

In China they would prescribe you some tea. Better?

I hate tea.

10-01-2014, 06:30 AM
Well, I was going to go ice skating with two friends this weekend. We were going to go Saturday but the day changed to today. Also, one of two friends isn't able to go. The remaining friend told me of a group that's also going, and I'm completely tempted to avoid going at all now. I'm not fond, or accepted, or even comfortable around the people going. My transportation was the remaining friend, who was riding with a member of the group. The member of the group said it was 'too complicated to pick me up as well.' Me being past friends with the member of the group, I know I only live five minutes away from them, and not even two miles down the road from the remaining friend. I'm just not comfortable or tolerant of these people, and now I'm probably just going to stay home.