What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-03-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Airport lines. I really dislike the mass of humanity, especially at the Miami airport.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-03-2017, 06:31 AM
I forgot to strap the compost bin closed last night. Now I have rotting food all over my driveway and raccoon tracks leading off victoriously in the snow.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
12-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Last week's thaw and re-freeze has locked both my recycling cart and garbage cart into slabs of solid ice. I suspect I won't be able to budge either of them till the next forecasted thaw this coming Thursday.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
13-03-2017, 12:38 AM
Fucking heaters are drying out the air so much, I keep getting terrible nose bleeds. As in, it looks like I murdered something in the bathroom sink, levels of nose bleed; for a good 10 minutes. So much so that tilting my head back instantly makes me swallow so much blood I almost vomit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-03-2017, 12:45 AM
Zelda Breath of the Wild is too much fun that I'm aching from playing for so long (even with breaks!)

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
13-03-2017, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2017 03:30 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-03-2017 12:45 AM)Loom Wrote:  Zelda Breath of the Wild is too much fun that I'm aching from playing for so long (even with breaks!)

That's probably less to do with the time, and more so to do with how the ergonomics of the Joy Cons are fucked in order to serve Nintendo's gimmicky bullshit.

[Image: switch-joycons-console-100712679-large.jpg]

^ Look at that bullshit on the right side! You have to reach up and over the joystick to get to the face buttons. Why? In case you have Mario Kart and want to hand that Joy Con to a friend so you can share split-screen on a couple inches wide 720p display. Nice how they fucked the standard ergonomics of the system all of the time to make a unusual use case scenario slightly less awful. Nice trade off Nintendo, A+ work. A winner is you. ^

Unless you are playing on the WiiU, then yeah, you're probably just playing too much. Maybe switch it up a bit (no pun intended)? Have you tried masturbation? Tongue

13-03-2017, 03:02 AM
(12-03-2017 10:27 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Last week's thaw and re-freeze has locked both my recycling cart and garbage cart into slabs of solid ice. I suspect I won't be able to budge either of them till the next forecasted thaw this coming Thursday.

I go through this same process every year. A week ago I allowed myself to think spring was on the way. Now I'm getting ready to go to work and I open the door and the thermometer's like "-20° Censored hole, Laughat".

'Murican Canadian
13-03-2017, 03:34 AM
(13-03-2017 12:45 AM)Loom Wrote:  Zelda Breath of the Wild is too much fun that I'm aching from playing for so long (even with breaks!)

Just ordered a new 30,000 mAh external battery pack off Amazon to replace my 10,000 mAh pack I'd been using for my phone, because the 4,310 mAh the Switch uses internally just doesn't cut it for a full graveyard shift.

'Murican Canadian
13-03-2017, 03:36 AM
(13-03-2017 03:34 AM)yakherder Wrote:  

Just ordered a new 30,000 mAh external battery pack off Amazon to replace my 10,000 mAh pack I'd been using for my phone, because the 4,310 mAh the Switch uses internally just doesn't cut it for a full graveyard shift.

Does the Switch come with a USB Type C to Type A adapter in the box? Consider

13-03-2017, 07:35 AM
(13-03-2017 12:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

That's probably less to do with the time, and more so to do with how the ergonomics of the Joy Cons are fucked in order to serve Nintendo's gimmicky bullshit.

[Image: switch-joycons-console-100712679-large.jpg]

^ Look at that bullshit on the right side! You have to reach up and over the joystick to get to the face buttons. Why? In case you have Mario Kart and want to hand that Joy Con to a friend so you can share split-screen on a couple inches wide 720p display. Nice how they fucked the standard ergonomics of the system all of the time to make a unusual use case scenario slightly less awful. Nice trade off Nintendo, A+ work. A winner is you. ^

Unless you are playing on the WiiU, then yeah, you're probably just playing too much. Maybe switch it up a bit (no pun intended)? Have you tried masturbation? Tongue

Lol I have it on the Wii U. Figured I'd give the console one last hurrah. I don't plan the get the Switch just yet. As far as the right toggle goes, I think I'd like that setup more. The Wii U's setup makes my hands cramp.

But yeah...I really am playing too much. Clocked 8 hours yesterday (break for 10-20 min every hour). I had no idea how addicting such an open world could be. I've only explored about 20% of the place and even less than that in depth.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/