What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
14-03-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
It's only Tuesday. Sad

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Shoveling five inches of slush off my sidewalks and driveway because the borough law says they have to be clear within 24 hours.
14-03-2017, 05:03 PM
(13-03-2017 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 03:34 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Just ordered a new 30,000 mAh external battery pack off Amazon to replace my 10,000 mAh pack I'd been using for my phone, because the 4,310 mAh the Switch uses internally just doesn't cut it for a full graveyard shift.

Does the Switch come with a USB Type C to Type A adapter in the box? Consider

Just the AC adapter that plugs into the wall.

I've got more A to C adapters lying around than I can count though Tongue

'Murican Canadian
17-03-2017, 04:58 PM
My massage therapist just resigned. Now I have to develop a rapport with someone new and teach them how I like my massages. Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
18-03-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm at work right now.

A while back my work installed new software that blocks offensive webpages & websites because apparently they've caught more then one employee accessing stuff they shouldn't be (I can't use the "p-word" cause then I won't be able to access this webpage anymore...at least until I get home) and that's fine, we're working on their dime with their equipment. Although when they first installed the software it blocked TTA completely for about two weeks! I could access other atheist sites though so it wasn't the word atheist that was the problem... was it the word "thinking" Blink I dunno...

Anyway, I can access the site again but not all threads, and some threads I can access but not the whole thread, it's really annoying. I'm just trying to figure out what criteria the software is using. Some threads are obvious by their titles and presumed subject matter.

But I can't access Banjo's thread on "I've never played a PC game. Where to begin?". Gasp What the hell could you be talking about in there that would cause the thread to be blocked? I can't wait to get home and find out!

Anyway as far as the software is concerned (and probably whoever set it up in the first place Dodgy ) you are a very naughty group of people. Blush

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
19-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Starbucks new yellow cups. I'm not liking them Wink It looks like somebody took a pee on them.
19-03-2017, 06:36 PM
(18-03-2017 11:33 AM)unsapien Wrote:  Anyway as far as the software is concerned (and probably whoever set it up in the first place Dodgy ) you are a very naughty group of people. Blush

They are not wrong.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
23-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Don't wanna go to the dentist tonight to get a filling (but am going anyway). Do want to rampage through the shops and buy something frivolous (but probably won't).

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
23-03-2017, 11:42 AM
Came in to office for a few hours to give a student a test over Spring Break, since he requested it. So far, 2/4 hours in and no sign of him. Also listening to videos while cleaning office isn't a very good thing because IT has decided it's a great day for sporadic internet outages lasting for 30 minutes or so at a time while they screw with the VOIP system they put in but no one there knows how to do anything with it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2017, 07:29 PM
I have a tutorial later and its up a hill on the far site of campus and up 4 flights of stairs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post