What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
23-03-2017, 07:33 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?
I went to a micro brew tonight and drank beer and ate. It wasn't cheap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists. Going to have surgery, one at a time. I'll have to get better left-handed so that I don't hurt myself, masturbating. Facepalm
23-03-2017, 07:52 PM
(23-03-2017 07:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists. Going to have surgery, one at a time. I'll have to get better left-handed so that I don't hurt myself, masturbating. Facepalm

How much have you been masturbating to get carpal tunnel in both wrists? Unsure Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-03-2017, 08:19 PM
I have laryngitis, which is a curse for someone who likes to talk. Hobo Plus stuck home sick for two days now Sad

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
23-03-2017, 08:50 PM
(23-03-2017 07:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 07:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists. Going to have surgery, one at a time. I'll have to get better left-handed so that I don't hurt myself, masturbating. Facepalm

How much have you been masturbating to get carpal tunnel in both wrists? Unsure Tongue

Well, I AM ambidextrous! Tongue That masturbation part was just a joke, really. I use my hands all day long for activities that induce CTS- mechanic, construction, typing on the computer, wood carving and wood working. I've worked my body and mind hard all my life, and now the body part is paying the price. My mind seems to have responded nicely to having been over worked, except that a lot of hair seems to have cooked off). Though I never had that much to begin with Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-03-2017, 08:54 PM
(23-03-2017 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 07:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  How much have you been masturbating to get carpal tunnel in both wrists? Unsure Tongue

Well, I AM ambidextrous! Tongue That masturbation part was just a joke, really. I use my hands all day long for activities that induce CTS- mechanic, construction, typing on the computer, wood carving and wood working. I've worked my body and mind hard all my life, and now the body part is paying the price. My mind seems to have responded nicely to having been over worked, except that a lot of hair seems to have cooked off). Though I never had that much to begin with Big Grin

Good luck with your surgery *hugs*

23-03-2017, 09:05 PM
(23-03-2017 08:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Well, I AM ambidextrous! Tongue That masturbation part was just a joke, really. I use my hands all day long for activities that induce CTS- mechanic, construction, typing on the computer, wood carving and wood working. I've worked my body and mind hard all my life, and now the body part is paying the price. My mind seems to have responded nicely to having been over worked, except that a lot of hair seems to have cooked off). Though I never had that much to begin with Big Grin

Good luck with your surgery *hugs*

Thanks! I'm not looking forward to getting cut into yet again (this will be my 8th or so surgery, over the course of my life), but it's a plastic surgeon, and the process has improved immensely over what was used in the past. FWIW, I have two younger siblings who have had to have this done, already. I'm looking forward to having a better experience than they had, all those years ago (not that I'd be rubbing it in). The surgeon is talking two weeks recovery per wrist. We'll see.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-03-2017, 09:10 PM
I need to go to sleep so I can function at work tomorrow but I am heading down the rabbit hole of YouTube music.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-03-2017, 09:25 PM
(23-03-2017 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I need to go to sleep so I can function at work tomorrow but I am heading down the rabbit hole of YouTube music.

No Go to bed, young lady! Dodgy Laugh out load
26-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Waking up in my bed in the morning 4 minutes before the alarm sound and thinking to myself how comfortable and nice it feels to be in bed and how I could sleep for an hour or an hour and a half more and be perfectly happy and well rested. Then I open my eyes and I feel the urge to destroy something or cry (cry while destroying something). I hate that so much.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.