What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
26-03-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(17-03-2017 04:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  My massage therapist just resigned. Now I have to develop a rapport with someone new and teach them how I like my massages. Dodgy

Turns out the new massage therapist is great! I know you all were very concerned, so I just wanted to provide you with an update so you wouldn't worry about the quality of my massages.

But now I'm a little sore!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
26-03-2017, 08:21 PM
(26-03-2017 08:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 04:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  My massage therapist just resigned. Now I have to develop a rapport with someone new and teach them how I like my massages. Dodgy

Turns out the new massage therapist is great! I know you all were very concerned, so I just wanted to provide you with an update so you wouldn't worry about the quality of my massages.

Good, Idk what we would do if you didn't get a good massage.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
26-03-2017, 11:03 PM
(26-03-2017 08:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

So you would say this massage... ended happily?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
27-03-2017, 01:06 PM
I want to order something off U.S. Amazon so I can pick it up at my PO Box in Vermont next time I'm there for training, but they won't ship to a PO Box and it's too expensive to order in or have it shipped to Canada so I have to have it shipped to a friend's house.

Why don't they have those delivery drones they were talking about yet?

'Murican Canadian
30-03-2017, 04:02 AM
My first world problem is my Magic Mouse for my Macbook Pro. I love the design and gestures that it provides. But the way I hold the mouse my index finger rests over the right portion of the mouse which in turn right clicks everything that I want to click on and it's driving me crazy. I hate to get rid of it because it works perfectly but it's driving me crazy. I need a mouse that has dedicated right and left buttons but that does away with the gesture function. See.... These are the problems I deal with. Undecided

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
01-04-2017, 11:03 AM
my latest first world problem is that I bought an office chair for my new apartment, the only chair in my apartment actually, I was quite satisfied with it until today, when I realized the armrests are a big annoyement to play guitar sitting on this chair, something necessary for me when I record something. Also I have no idea how to arrange this part of my apartment. I have a 1,5m x 2m area to fit my work computer and studio computer with all my music material...I used to have 2 rooms dedicated for each...it's going to be tricky Undecided
01-04-2017, 08:10 PM
I keep seeing these articles about how in the near future the practice of eating insects like crickets may work its way into our culture because they're so much cheaper, less resource intensive, and more environmentally friendly to raise than conventional livestock. So I think to myself "Why not? I've had cricket before and it's not bad. I'll include it in my diet if it'll save a few bucks."

Yet after doing a bit of internet window shopping everything I can find, from cricket based protein powder to bbq roasted cricket snacks, is priced like a goddamn novelty tourist snack.

I'm not impressed. Someone figure out how to back up the media claims with a cricket based product that us 99%ers can afford.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
01-04-2017, 08:58 PM
(01-04-2017 11:03 AM)Sturm Wrote:  my latest first world problem is that I bought an office chair for my new apartment, the only chair in my apartment actually, I was quite satisfied with it until today, when I realized the armrests are a big annoyement to play guitar sitting on this chair, something necessary for me when I record something. Also I have no idea how to arrange this part of my apartment. I have a 1,5m x 2m area to fit my work computer and studio computer with all my music material...I used to have 2 rooms dedicated for each...it's going to be tricky Undecided

May I suggest

[Image: hacksaw2a.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Today is for all intents and purposes a perfect day.

The sky is clear, sun is out, the is only the slightest of breezes, it's about ~26c.

And at the height of the day, I have to be in class.
Let's just hope conditions remain good until sunset.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-04-2017, 07:55 PM
(05-04-2017 07:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Today is for all intents and purposes a perfect day.

The sky is clear, sun is out, the is only the slightest of breezes, it's about ~26c.

And at the height of the day, I have to be in class.
Let's just hope conditions remain good until sunset.

That was damn near optimistic. Thumbsup

Good job, progress is being made.

Much love. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post