What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
05-04-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
After a bit of messing around on Steam I'm realizing that a lot of the games shown as having having subtitles for other languages but only English audio do in fact have foreign language audio. The only way to find out with inaccurate descriptions in the properties is to change the language and see what kind of files it starts to install. That's a lot of downloading for locating study material through trial and error. Ain't nobody got data for that Sad

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2017, 09:06 PM
I noticed that the the master cylinder on my truck was low on brake fluid. I turns out that the proportioning valve is leaking. I'm going to have to replace it. Fiddy bux! Angry
05-04-2017, 10:50 PM
(05-04-2017 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 07:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Today is for all intents and purposes a perfect day.

The sky is clear, sun is out, the is only the slightest of breezes, it's about ~26c.

And at the height of the day, I have to be in class.
Let's just hope conditions remain good until sunset.

That was damn near optimistic. Thumbsup

Good job, progress is being made.

Much love. Heart

Hug

Optimistic? Damn I'm loosing my cynical edge.

Thanks. I'm working hard on it

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Oh I forgot I now have a second FWP:

There was a koala. In a tree. Right next to me, but it was just a little too high and there was just a little too high for me to confirm a good shot of it. I'll have lots of pictures to sort out...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-04-2017, 10:57 PM
(05-04-2017 10:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh I forgot I now have a second FWP:

There was a koala. In a tree. Right next to me, but it was just a little too high and there was just a little too high for me to confirm a good shot of it. I'll have lots of pictures to sort out...

Uh...

Hit it with your Super Sledge pistol? It won't even know what hit it. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-04-2017, 11:02 PM
I need trees trimmed and eavestroughs cleaned out, and have to go play telephone tag on my work breaks tomorrow (or call from home and hope they answer their phones after 4:30).

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2017, 11:03 PM
(05-04-2017 10:57 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 10:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh I forgot I now have a second FWP:

Uh...

Hit it with your Super Sledge pistol? It won't even know what hit it. Tongue

Dodgy

I forgot to pack it. And the bastard had disappeared by the time I came back after kookaburra hunting. They can move pretty fast when the want.

08-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Oh hey, remember those koala pictures? I started sorting them. I have 139 pictures of that same goddamned koala just hanging around in a eucalyptus tree.

What has my life become.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-04-2017, 10:24 PM
(08-04-2017 10:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh hey, remember those koala pictures? I started sorting them. I have 139 pictures of that same goddamned koala just hanging around in a eucalyptus tree.

What has my life become.

[Image: 4342a22c9d328f783d4e4d99f360f4e8_downloa...9-306.jpeg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-04-2017, 10:40 PM
(08-04-2017 10:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh hey, remember those koala pictures? I started sorting them. I have 139 pictures of that same goddamned koala just hanging around in a eucalyptus tree.

What has my life become.

All that and you don't post one damn picture of said koala??!?!?!?!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post