What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
08-04-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(08-04-2017 10:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 10:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh hey, remember those koala pictures? I started sorting them. I have 139 pictures of that same goddamned koala just hanging around in a eucalyptus tree.

What has my life become.

All that and you don't post one damn picture of said koala??!?!?!?!

Oh yeah?! I posted 4 pictures! How do you like them eucalyptus leaves?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2017, 05:12 AM
My FWP is that I can't spell "eucalyptus" without scrolling down and looking at Anjele's post where I assume it is spelled correctly.

Disclaimer: When writing my post, the other posts were below the text box. Once I posted, the other posts were above mine.

Meaning, no, I'm not barmy when I said I had to "scroll down" heh heh. Heh heh. Heh.

"If my God exists, then the laws in the Bible should apply to everyone. I am certain my God exists, so ..." -- words of a theocratic fascist justifying theocratic fascism.
09-04-2017, 05:23 AM
(09-04-2017 05:12 AM)Shirina Wrote:  My FWP is that I can't spell "eucalyptus" without scrolling down and looking at Anjele's post where I assume it is spelled correctly.

Disclaimer: When writing my post, the other posts were below the text box. Once I posted, the other posts were above mine.

Meaning, no, I'm not barmy when I said I had to "scroll down" heh heh. Heh heh. Heh.

That's normal, when writing in the New Post page, the last 50 (or however many) replies get shunted down.

And yes, that is how eucalyptus is spelled.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-04-2017, 11:32 AM
(08-04-2017 10:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 10:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh hey, remember those koala pictures? I started sorting them. I have 139 pictures of that same goddamned koala just hanging around in a eucalyptus tree.

What has my life become.

[Image: 4342a22c9d328f783d4e4d99f360f4e8_downloa...9-306.jpeg]

Here is a Koala Tee shirt picture for you:

[Image: 5nwnDMM.jpg]

Let's see some of your quality koala pics! Big Grin
09-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Lost my cell phone Thursday. Spent some time retracing my path, no joy. My middle son came over Saturday, and I looked in his car, as that was the last place I hadn't looked. I was about ready to call the provider and have the phone locked out. It somehow found its way under the floor mat in the right rear. Huh
09-04-2017, 05:44 PM
(09-04-2017 11:32 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 10:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 4342a22c9d328f783d4e4d99f360f4e8_downloa...9-306.jpeg]

Here is a Koala Tee shirt picture for you:

[Image: 5nwnDMM.jpg]

Let's see some of your quality koala pics! Big Grin

Well I have no quality koala pictures, but the 4 that were usable are in the photography thread.

12-04-2017, 07:59 AM
I'm being indecisive with my next language venture. I had started dabbling with Swahili when it came out on Duolingo recently. It's interesting, but I won't have much practical use for it so I'm reluctant to invest a lot of time.
But we've got a shitload of Somalian inmates so I was thinking about giving Somali a shot. Plenty of random material online (not on Duolingo Sad), but most of the grammar books on Amazon have not been reviewed. I can practice with the inmates regularly, though, so that would help.

I'm still worried that after spending so much time on languages within 5 to 10 years everyone will probably be walking around with translation software implanted into their brains or something.

'Murican Canadian
13-04-2017, 08:21 PM
As the final layers of snow in my yard melt away, all the random things that accumulated in each layer over the past 5 months are being merged. In other words, my yard is absolutely saturated with bunny shit.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
13-04-2017, 09:57 PM
(13-04-2017 08:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  As the final layers of snow in my yard melt away, all the random things that accumulated in each layer over the past 5 months are being merged. In other words, my yard is absolutely saturated with bunny shit.

Laugh out load Time to get some protein from rabbits, now that the snow is gone. You're going to need the energy. Fucked if I'd ever live in that white shit again. I spent two winters in Idaho, and that's all I will ever spend. Of course, if I'm still alive when the snow doesn't go there anymore, maybe I'll go visit some friends.
14-04-2017, 06:49 AM
My work PC hates Facebook this morning, so trying to check it while eating breakfast before getting to things seems to be a non-starter. I can get to the site, the news feed loads, but then it takes forever to sometimes load a message box, and in making posts, it'll time out on selecting the audience and then tell me I can't post without selecting an audience.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post