What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-04-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(13-04-2017 09:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 08:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  As the final layers of snow in my yard melt away, all the random things that accumulated in each layer over the past 5 months are being merged. In other words, my yard is absolutely saturated with bunny shit.

Laugh out load Time to get some protein from rabbits, now that the snow is gone. You're going to need the energy. Fucked if I'd ever live in that white shit again. I spent two winters in Idaho, and that's all I will ever spend. Of course, if I'm still alive when the snow doesn't go there anymore, maybe I'll go visit some friends.

It's mostly just one and it's become tame enough that it will grab stuff from my girlfriend's hand, so now I'd feel bad killing it. Plus when I saw it the other day its nipples seemed swollen. I'll give it a pass for now.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-04-2017, 08:01 PM
I was wrestling around the other day and must have got a little bump on my head and didn't notice it until today when I was shaving my head in the shower and accidentally shaved the bump off. I thought it wasn't too bad but now I have a blood spot on my hat.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Called in to work during rush hour (living in Gatineau requires driving through Ottawa downtown to get to the other side, no reasonable way around it) for a measly 4 hour shift :/ Hardly worth the drive. Most shifts are 12 hours, which makes the commute more practical.

I think I'll just ride my bike. Censored the traffic, Ottawa gots bike paths Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
24-04-2017, 11:33 AM
It's student eval time. It takes half the class, I can't be in there as they do it (have to stand in the hallway), and pretty much everyone I know is terrified of this semester's results given how the students have been acting.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2017, 04:55 AM
My first world problem summed up in four words:

I have three teenagers.
[+] 4 users Like Judi Lynn's post
25-04-2017, 05:04 AM
My phone is physically too big.

I got a new phone the other week, and whilst it's not huge, it's bigger than my last one. I have to physically move my hand to press certain things, as I can't reach it just holding it normally.

#FirstWorldProblem

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
04-05-2017, 05:34 PM
The container holding my extra stinky and oily tuna salad sandwich filling blew up on the way to work today, leaving a hell of a mess in my lunch bag and in my car.

And when I got home I was informed that this morning my son dropped the 3DS in the toilet.

Good thing the Switches are still safe Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
04-05-2017, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 07:21 PM by jennybee.)
I bought a new bra to try out that has built-in "petals." It's supposed to help conceal yer lady bits Laugh out load They put a sticker of a pink petal on the front parts of the bra (for advertising purposes), which are freakin' impossible to get off Hobo They look like stickers you would put in your sticker book as a kid and they're neon pink on top of a white bra. So now I have a bra with half torn off petal stickers on the boob parts, which you can see clearly through a white t-shirt. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-05-2017, 10:33 PM
There's a delicious-smelling caramelized onion and Gouda cheese pastry cooling on a rack in the kitchen, but I can't touch it because it's for a potluck tomorrow. *pout*

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
06-05-2017, 02:23 AM
(05-05-2017 10:33 PM)Astreja Wrote:  There's a delicious-smelling caramelized onion and Gouda cheese pastry cooling on a rack in the kitchen, but I can't touch it because it's for a potluck tomorrow. *pout*

Just a little slice... Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.