What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
19-07-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(19-07-2017 10:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-07-2017 09:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Like I mentioned in another thread, I'm in the process of growing my hair down to my waist and possibly my tailbone. In the back, I've got about 4 more inches to go to get to waist length, but I have to trim it today, so now will be back to 6 inches away from waist length. Censored you split ends Angry Tongue

*cough* dreads *cough*

Laugh out load I like dreads but not on me. I want long silky dark hair like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider Hobo Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Came home on lunch hoping to change shirts since I was hot and sweaty (yay 95 degree humid weather), but the shirt I wanted was in my dirty pile ;-;

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
20-07-2017, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2017 04:52 AM by BackSlider.)
"Customer" reviews seem to be a good, and a bad thing.
Star Ratings
5 -65%
4 - 13%
3 - 4%
2 - 6%
1 -12%
Marginally helpful IMO.
So I add 4+5's and compare to 2+1's.
78% vs. 18%

Reading the 1 & 2's seems most have legitimate issues. Love the ones that rate the fuc'n product zero because of slow shipping. Posting pictures of defective , dented and other chit in general is wonderful accountability.
I'd bet most 4 & 5's are probably sill quaking from a "delivery orgasm" so the product has yet to truly be "tested" when the beaming review is posted.

Should you roll the dice on that the 18% may be the other guy?
What would you do?? (I personally would never state in a review that a product is "fool proof". )
Thinking "NOT" with those indisputable product pictures showing trouble in the future.
crap, I don't know!?

You have to be odd to be #1.
20-07-2017, 11:48 AM
My greatest first world problem at the moment is my soap opera being pre-empted for O.J. Simpson's parole hearing.

Seriously, who gets their parole hearing on TV live?

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
20-07-2017, 09:12 PM
All these hours later and I can't find one single tweet from Trump mentioned online about O.J. getting more attention than him today. Somebody go take his temperature, he's gotta be dying.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
21-07-2017, 02:42 AM
Today, as per usual in the British summer, it's raining. But it's still really warm.

Took my umbrella out to shield from the rain, but it's too windy to use the bloody thing. I get to work, wet from the rain and sweaty from the heat lol.

What the hell is going on?! Blink

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
24-07-2017, 07:55 PM
I cleaned out my cat's cat box and right before I was able to put in the fresh new litter, he took a massive pee right in the empty litter box Facepalm
24-07-2017, 08:40 PM
...and then tracked pee-soaked paws on your floor, to where he stopped and then cleaned them with his tongue. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-07-2017, 08:41 PM
(24-07-2017 08:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ...and then tracked pee-soaked paws on your floor, to where he stopped and then cleaned them with his tongue. Facepalm

Yupppp!
28-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Restless. I may or may not have mentioned that first world problem before Tongue

Damn overnight to day transitions. My Thursday overnight shift extended into Friday, naturally. Friday was considered a day off even though I spent the first 6 hours of it at work. I slept most of the day, now I work Saturday morning and I should be sleeping. I'm actually tired enough to sleep, but the thought of a wasted day off is messing with me. Like, I want to stay up for a few more hours studying, maybe get in a workout, or heck jump on my bike and go fly around the trails for a while just to get some fresh air, but I have to get up in 4 hours 39 minutes as of right now. I hope I get a no brainer post like yard officer or something. I really don't feel like playing mind games with anyone tomorrow.

I should have stayed in China Hobo

'Murican Canadian