What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
29-07-2017, 07:46 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(28-07-2017 11:25 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Restless. I may or may not have mentioned that first world problem before Tongue

Damn overnight to day transitions. My Thursday overnight shift extended into Friday, naturally. Friday was considered a day off even though I spent the first 6 hours of it at work. I slept most of the day, now I work Saturday morning and I should be sleeping. I'm actually tired enough to sleep, but the thought of a wasted day off is messing with me. Like, I want to stay up for a few more hours studying, maybe get in a workout, or heck jump on my bike and go fly around the trails for a while just to get some fresh air, but I have to get up in 4 hours 39 minutes as of right now. I hope I get a no brainer post like yard officer or something. I really don't feel like playing mind games with anyone tomorrow.

I should have stayed in China Hobo

Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2017, 05:54 AM
Dear Sir,

I am Barrister Houska Richard (ATTORNEY IN FACT). I got your email address through our chamber of commerce, trade and industry while searching for trustworthy individual who will assist me in this business. My client by Name Mr. Barry a national of your country and share the same last name of you and an oil consultant who I have been his legal representative (attorney) for many years died with the members of his family in autobile accident on 17th July 2010. He has $12,500,000.00 floating in his suspense account and all the effort I made to locate any member of his family through your Embassy here proved abortive.

Now, this money is still in the bank and nobody is coming to claim the money, the Management under the influence of their Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors of the bank mandated me as his lawyer to provide the next of kin or his relation and failure to do so after 1year, the fund to be declared "Unclaimed" and subsequently be donated to the trust funds for arms and ammunition according to bank law. This will enhance the course of War in the World general, this is totally a wrong idea, it is not good for the world. People are dying outside there due to one or more dreadful diseases; we can make their lives more meaningful.

In the light of the above, I need you as a foreigner to act as the next of kin. You will arrange for a bank account I will submit to bank that you are the next of kin to my client with your account details as to where the fund will be transferred as a distance relation.
Send me the following:

Your Full Name;
Your Country and Address;
Your direct phone number,

After the successful transfer of this fund to your account, I will make arrangement to come to your country so that we can share the fund, Your share will be 45% while 10% is set aside for any expenses incurred during the course of this project both local and international, the rest of 45% will be for myself. Please this business is 100% risk free.

Remember to send me your phone and fax number.

My regards to you and your family.

Reply this mail urgent to enable me give you more information.
Best Regards,
Barr.Houska Richard (esq)

OMG...
(ATTORNEY IN FACT) Laugh out loadLaugh out load

autobile accident Hobo on 17th July 2010 Gasp (Downton Abby's Mathew Crawley? Thumbsup )
floating in his suspense account Sadcryface
proved abortive.Shocking

provide the next of kin or his relation and failure to do so after 1year, (=2011 right? Chit's in need of an update) Rolleyes

Reply this mail urgent to enable Laugh out load

donated to the trust funds for arms and ammunition according to bank law. Consider
This will enhance the course of War in the World general HoboSadcryface

this is totally a wrong idea, it is not good for the world. People are dying outside there due to one or more dreadful diseases; UnsureNoWeeping

Please this business is 100% risk free. (right and Jimmy says he only wants to put the head in!)

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post
30-07-2017, 05:57 AM
So are you going to adopt us all once you're rich???

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-07-2017, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2017 06:11 AM by BackSlider.)
(30-07-2017 05:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So are you going to adopt us all once you're rich???

Tongue

Absofuc'nlutly! Thumbsup
45% of 12m is only +5mill. That might be a bit tight for the plans I have.

BYW, What is your phone & fax # OLBker? Laugh out load

30-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Why the hell is it so hard for me to find a new case for my iPod?

Surely a case that actually I dunno, encases more than the back, would be a popular item easily manufactured and widely available. Not here at fuckin least

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-07-2017, 11:14 AM
First World Problem: Can't take this stupid book my daughter got for her birthday back to the store, because it was sent by Amazon. Because what 13 year old doesn't want a book on Apologetics.
[+] 1 user Likes Ash's post
30-07-2017, 11:17 AM
(30-07-2017 11:14 AM)Ash Wrote:  First World Problem: Can't take this stupid book my daughter got for her birthday back to the store, because it was sent by Amazon. Because what 13 year old doesn't want a book on Apologetics.

Facepalm

Who gave her that? Ohmy

Anyway, happy birthday to her and welcome back to you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-07-2017, 11:28 AM
(30-07-2017 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Facepalm

Who gave her that? Ohmy

Her grandparents. Who aren't very happy that we're raising her to be skeptical. (A couple of years ago they got her this really creepy girls bible, which has since acted as a paperweight)

I mean.. who sees a book on apologetics and thinks "I know a 13 year old girl who'd like that for her birthday!" I thought about just taking it to walmart to see if they'd exchange it.
30-07-2017, 11:42 AM
(30-07-2017 11:28 AM)Ash Wrote:  
(30-07-2017 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Facepalm

Who gave her that? Ohmy

Her grandparents. Who aren't very happy that we're raising her to be skeptical. (A couple of years ago they got her this really creepy girls bible, which has since acted as a paperweight)

I mean.. who sees a book on apologetics and thinks "I know a 13 year old girl who'd like that for her birthday!" I thought about just taking it to walmart to see if they'd exchange it.

I hope you can find somewhere that will take it off your hands and out of your house.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Two in one day. gheeses.
Real Nass - but gee, the gender "thang" is a really big issue w/ ole' willle naaah.
No willie for me, I got's one plenty already.

(oh, I'm not on twitter btw.)

Willie C. uploaded her INTIMATE PHOTOS
Weٝll well well pussy master 8-)
I found yr p͂hotos in twitter!! you a͙re hands̜ome
My namٔe is Willie. I don't live far away from yoͬu!!
no relati̡on֜ship wͥanted. just want u to f@c֑k my brains out. send a h00kup reques̉t so we ca͒n mee֭t
The profile - http://ppklvral.datepi.ru (oh, I wouldn't click on that chit either!)

Downloa̙d my private album-
Willie96
I h֤ave much more se̽xy pics in the album above for you, my love :-) Waiting for yr re٘ply!

Rainbow Vomit
(oh, I wouldn't click on that chit either!)