What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
03-08-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I sneezed and got my glasses with spray... while I was wearing them...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2017, 09:44 AM
The Cowboys play the Cardinals tonight, and I don't have cable anymore for our 55" TV.
03-08-2017, 12:18 PM
IT has announced that they'll be upgrading us to Windows 10 in the next few weeks. That sound you hear is me frantically backing up 16GB worth of important documents, because when they upgraded our phones to VOIP, the phones kept crashing for 1/4 of the year.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
03-08-2017, 12:55 PM
(03-08-2017 12:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  IT has announced that they'll be upgrading us to Windows 10 in the next few weeks. That sound you hear is me frantically backing up 16GB worth of important documents, because when they upgraded our phones to VOIP, the phones kept crashing for 1/4 of the year.

I still haven't entirely forgiven Hubby for "accidentally" upgrading us from 8.0 to 8.1. 8.0 was the last one that didn't have the cloud. And I really liked it. And it worked great. And I use the computer the most. And it has never worked as well since the "upgrade."

Good luck.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
04-08-2017, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2017 07:13 AM by Free Thought.)
For some reason, the desktop icon for AI War: Fleet Command is now overlayed onto every other application icon on my desktop.

.... aaand now it's the Sims 3 icon

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Ugh... the new Patheos layout is just fucking awful. It wasn't great before, but now....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
09-08-2017, 05:08 PM
I'm getting my first ever stitches today.

09-08-2017, 10:41 PM
I'm debating over whether or not to get out of bed and go downstairs to eat the rest of my Indian food Consider
09-08-2017, 10:41 PM
(09-08-2017 05:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm getting my first ever stitches today.

Hugs FT. Hope u r ok!
09-08-2017, 11:13 PM
(09-08-2017 10:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 05:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm getting my first ever stitches today.

Hugs FT. Hope u r ok!

Hug
Define okay... turns out getting alcohol poured on a rash and stabbed with a metal stabbybit kinda sucks. At least I didn't feel the whole 'cutting and pulling a few small chunks out of my head' part, nor the turned out to need only one stich.

You know, being itchy while you can't feel the itchy place is a weird feeling. I'd show pics but I'm not supposed to take the bandaid off.