What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
09-08-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(09-08-2017 11:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 10:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hugs FT. Hope u r ok!

Hug
Define okay... turns out getting alcohol poured on a rash and stabbed with a metal stabbybit kinda sucks. At least I didn't feel the whole 'cutting and pulling a few small chunks out of my head' part, nor the turned out to need only one stich.

You know, being itchy while you can't feel the itchy place is a weird feeling. I'd show pics but I'm not supposed to take the bandaid off.

Aw, I don't know if you mentioned earlier, but what happened?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2017, 11:33 PM
(09-08-2017 11:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 11:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hug
Define okay... turns out getting alcohol poured on a rash and stabbed with a metal stabbybit kinda sucks. At least I didn't feel the whole 'cutting and pulling a few small chunks out of my head' part, nor the turned out to need only one stich.

You know, being itchy while you can't feel the itchy place is a weird feeling. I'd show pics but I'm not supposed to take the bandaid off.

Aw, I don't know if you mentioned earlier, but what happened?

I meantioned it on a whinging thread. I had to have a biopsy done on annit if a rash on my eyebrow that raised up and got worse over the last two weeks. Hopefully it will tell me what the rash itself is because it's been growing worse slowly for years.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-08-2017, 11:50 PM
My phone doesn't work with the newer versions of Netflix so I have to use an older one that doesn't have the download feature.

Laptop works for that, but that's a pain in the ass to lug around at work and I can't put it away as fast if management makes a surprise visit during an overnight shift. I need to ditch my smartphone and get an old style texting phone for general use, and then get a tablet for apps and stuff.

'Murican Canadian
10-08-2017, 06:58 AM
I haven't done this yet.

[Image: FYHc0T2.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
10-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Hug
(09-08-2017 11:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 11:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Aw, I don't know if you mentioned earlier, but what happened?

I meantioned it on a whinging thread. I had to have a biopsy done on annit if a rash on my eyebrow that raised up and got worse over the last two weeks. Hopefully it will tell me what the rash itself is because it's been growing worse slowly for years.

*hugs* I hope all is well.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
10-08-2017, 07:11 AM
(10-08-2017 06:58 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I haven't done this yet.

[Image: FYHc0T2.jpg]

That would be so cool!

10-08-2017, 04:07 PM
I went into town today to do a bunch of errands.

On two of my stops I had the clerk run after me to bring me a forgotten item...

Facepalm Tongue

Once, fine. Twice......

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
10-08-2017, 04:25 PM
The wife wanted to beat the price increase on the lifetime senior pass (from $10 to $80), so she drove 52 miles one way to get it, taking her mother and me along (me, because she isn't old enough, yet). Then I dropped $50 on lunch. $60 plus 4 hours out of my life (which included a side trip to a freaking quilt store, which I found out about, en route) that I will never get back. Facepalm
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
10-08-2017, 05:08 PM
(10-08-2017 04:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  The wife wanted to beat the price increase on the lifetime senior pass (from $10 to $80), so she drove 52 miles one way to get it, taking her mother and me along (me, because she isn't old enough, yet). Then I dropped $50 on lunch. $60 plus 4 hours out of my life (which included a side trip to a freaking quilt store, which I found out about, en route) that I will never get back. Facepalm

One phrase I never see myself saying: "Take me to the quilt store." Tongue I'm sorry you had to endure all that, but hopefully you got some good eats out of it Smile

10-08-2017, 05:11 PM
(10-08-2017 04:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  The wife wanted to beat the price increase on the lifetime senior pass (from $10 to $80), so she drove 52 miles one way to get it, taking her mother and me along (me, because she isn't old enough, yet). Then I dropped $50 on lunch. $60 plus 4 hours out of my life (which included a side trip to a freaking quilt store, which I found out about, en route) that I will never get back. Facepalm

Sounds like fun, a road trip. I am not into quilts or quilting, but some of the designs are darn purdy.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man