What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-09-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
My swimming pool is getting too cold to swim in.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Azalea's post
06-09-2017, 02:31 PM
My spa has a bromine delivery system which requires constant fiddling. On a positive note, my wife has stepped in to take care of it. Woo hoo!

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
07-09-2017, 05:22 AM
Why is everything interesting so expensive...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2017, 09:08 AM
My daughter ate the last raspberry danish and only apple cinnamon is left.
[+] 2 users Like Azalea's post
07-09-2017, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 01:12 PM by Shai Hulud.)
The university realized it forgot to tell us to do two online trainings about discrimination (one for sexual, one for non-sexual types). They take multiple hours to complete. Of course, they're those ones where the "next" button is greyed out until either the whole video plays (if it's a video) or you've completed the quiz (understandable) or it thinks you've had long enough to read (which is annoying since I read quickly so then I have to wait until it thinks I should be done, to click Next). Also if you click anywhere outside the tab, it pauses everything, so you can't pull up a Word document and take notes without it hitting Pause. Edit: Also how am I supposed to learn anything in these videos where the people who made them have no concept of music to voice balance? I can't hear any of the individuals sharing their experiences, over the "soft" background music. Edit 2: I've reached the official halfway point of the second course...it's told me as much. The first half of course two was a word for word, slide for slide, video for video, chart for chart, copy and paste job of course one.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
07-09-2017, 01:28 PM
(07-09-2017 12:44 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  The university realized it forgot to tell us to do two online trainings about discrimination (one for sexual, one for non-sexual types). They take multiple hours to complete. Of course, they're those ones where the "next" button is greyed out until either the whole video plays (if it's a video) or you've completed the quiz (understandable) or it thinks you've had long enough to read (which is annoying since I read quickly so then I have to wait until it thinks I should be done, to click Next). Also if you click anywhere outside the tab, it pauses everything, so you can't pull up a Word document and take notes without it hitting Pause. Edit: Also how am I supposed to learn anything in these videos where the people who made them have no concept of music to voice balance? I can't hear any of the individuals sharing their experiences, over the "soft" background music. Edit 2: I've reached the official halfway point of the second course...it's told me as much. The first half of course two was a word for word, slide for slide, video for video, chart for chart, copy and paste job of course one.

Sue the fucks who made you watch it for cruel and unusual punishments. ETA: Try running word, starting the video, then Alt+Tab to change to Word.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-09-2017, 06:09 PM
(07-09-2017 01:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  Sue the fucks who made you watch it for cruel and unusual punishments. ETA: Try running word, starting the video, then Alt+Tab to change to Word.
Darn, wish I'd thought of trying Alt Tab before doing all of that, thanks though, worth a shot next training they come up with! Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2017, 08:40 PM
(07-09-2017 06:09 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 01:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  Sue the fucks who made you watch it for cruel and unusual punishments. ETA: Try running word, starting the video, then Alt+Tab to change to Word.
Darn, wish I'd thought of trying Alt Tab before doing all of that, thanks though, worth a shot next training they come up with! Smile

Heh, heh. I use alt-tab all the time to jump back and forth between difficult parts of video games and the walk-through.

Disappointing theists since 1968
[+] 1 user Likes A. Secular Human's post
10-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Waiting to get my tire fixed. And I'm hungry. It's taking forever and I want pizza!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Why do you do this skype? Angry I was JUST talkin with muh peeps. "Something went wrong. Please try again." I have! 3 gawdam times. Angry