What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
24-02-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Tesco had no Sundried Tomatoes. I need them for my Blinis!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Got $25 iTunes gift card for my birthday. Musical appetite is almost in hibernation mode at the moment. No idea what to buy. Probably world music from somewhere.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
24-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Kinda wierd shit, but... a cat got killed 2 days ago ( by a car ?) and is laying on the other side of the highway from my porch. now usually the vultures here are fast to get dead animals gone, but its been overcast with heavy clouds.
The thing is that watching the bloating and rigor set in and then slowly letting go is interesting, tho drinking heavily might have something to do with my fasination of the process at the moment.
Tho it makes me wonder why the vultures still havent come and how long it'll take for them to show up.

Anyway, just for the record and such, this was a feral cat around here, 1 of dozens that usually get in fights and kill each other.

So, thats my first world problem for today...... where the fuck are the vultures Huh

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
24-02-2014, 12:51 PM
(24-02-2014 12:32 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Kinda wierd shit, but... a cat got killed 2 days ago ( by a car ?) and is laying on the other side of the highway from my porch. now usually the vultures here are fast to get dead animals gone, but its been overcast with heavy clouds.
The thing is that watching the bloating and rigor set in and then slowly letting go is interesting, tho drinking heavily might have something to do with my fasination of the process at the moment.
Tho it makes me wonder why the vultures still havent come and how long it'll take for them to show up.

Anyway, just for the record and such, this was a feral cat around here, 1 of dozens that usually get in fights and kill each other.

So, thats my first world problem for today...... where the fuck are the vultures Huh

First world reaction, maybe. Pretty sure it's not a first world problem. Aren't there plenty of dead animals around homes in the Third World? It's been a while since I've visited.

24-02-2014, 01:07 PM
(24-02-2014 12:51 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  First world reaction, maybe. Pretty sure it's not a first world problem. Aren't there plenty of dead animals around homes in the Third World? It's been a while since I've visited.

Of course its a first world problem for privileged individuals like myself Blush

I dont know about third world problems, but I get enough dead animals here to feed their starving asses. Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
24-02-2014, 01:20 PM
(24-02-2014 12:18 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Got $25 iTunes gift card for my birthday. Musical appetite is almost in hibernation mode at the moment. No idea what to buy. Probably world music from somewhere.

My mom gave me a $25 dollar iTunes gift card... I pirate everything and still haven't used it. Actually, I forgot how to enter in the card Blink

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
25-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Latest first world problem...

I can only stream my netflix account through 2 devices, which means I can't watch a movie on my phone, xbox360, ps3, and my surround sound system simultaneously. Nobody cares about the plight of the white middle class Sad

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
[+] 4 users Like =jesse='s post
25-02-2014, 02:42 PM
(25-02-2014 12:03 PM)=jesse= Wrote:  Latest first world problem...

I can only stream my netflix account through 2 devices, which means I can't watch a movie on my phone, xbox360, ps3, and my surround sound system simultaneously. Nobody cares about the plight of the white middle class Sad

Same issue, but with phone, Xbox 360, laptop, TV, iPod, other Xbox 360, other TV and my step dad's mac (no one cares about this one).

Atir aissom atir imon
25-02-2014, 04:15 PM
(25-02-2014 12:03 PM)=jesse= Wrote:  Latest first world problem...

Same problem, but only because I'm too nice and allow my daughters to share the same account with me. So if they are both watching something I can't watch anything. Come to think of it, I think I've also recently allowed my son to use it on my old iPhone 3GS. Good thing I play games more often than watching tv.

25-02-2014, 07:06 PM
(24-02-2014 01:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 12:18 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Got $25 iTunes gift card for my birthday. Musical appetite is almost in hibernation mode at the moment. No idea what to buy. Probably world music from somewhere.

My mom gave me a $25 dollar iTunes gift card... I pirate everything and still haven't used it. Actually, I forgot how to enter in the card Blink

I think it's online Login, redeem, then the card code.