What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
25-02-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(25-02-2014 07:06 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 01:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My mom gave me a $25 dollar iTunes gift card... I pirate everything and still haven't used it. Actually, I forgot how to enter in the card Blink

I think it's online Login, redeem, then the card code.

I think I'll just trade some kid for cash... that's too much work.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 10:08 PM
So I recently bought the starter set of Blu e-cigarettes that are menthol. I don't know if I'm just not used to it or if I got a bad batch but I can hardly taste the menthol. I got an extra thing of tobacco flavor (it was either that or cherry and I wanted something I knew would be a stronger flavor to see if it just sucks) and I can taste that just fine. And I don't mind tobacco flavor and they got other flavors like java, vanilla, and peach so I can have a variety of tastes (well not where I bought the starter at). But I wanted my menthol dammit!

[Image: notagain.gif]
26-02-2014, 10:52 AM
What is your latest first world problem ?
(25-02-2014 07:07 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 07:06 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I think it's online Login, redeem, then the card code.

I think I'll just trade some kid for cash... that's too much work.

Mine was easy. Got the card in FB on my phone. Tapped big REDEEM button, it opened iTunes app, automatically filled in the code for me. Tap, Tap, Tap.

You First Worlders are hopeless.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
26-02-2014, 12:19 PM
(26-02-2014 10:52 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 07:07 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I think I'll just trade some kid for cash... that's too much work.

Mine was easy. Got the card in FB on my phone. Tapped big REDEEM button, it opened iTunes app, automatically filled in the code for me. Tap, Tap, Tap.

I got this ancient thing called a "gift card". Yeah I know, I haven't heard of it either. But apparently it has some sort of code that you can put online and get stuff with. Normally old people like parents or adults use these things, when it's so much easier to get them online.

Atir aissom atir imon
01-03-2014, 10:54 PM
(26-02-2014 10:52 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 07:07 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I think I'll just trade some kid for cash... that's too much work.

Oh.. Pardon me. I open ITunes on my computer instead.

My mom told me at the last second that girl scout cookies were being sold at the store near by. Being tired enough to fall asleep in a very brief 30 minutes, I rushed on over anyway and discovered that the thin mints and Samoas (the coconut and caramel ones) were sold out. I get to wait a week before we look again.

I then remembered sleep's worst mystery. That would be something common waking me up only every single time I was just about to embark on something extremely fun. Why does this have to happen every single time I deeply want to finish?
04-03-2014, 05:03 AM
So today I got some mail from ECS (the Electoral Commission SA).

As of today, I am to be legally forced to vote for the rest of my life as an Australian.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-03-2014, 08:32 AM
(04-03-2014 05:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So today I got some mail from ECS (the Electoral Commission SA).

As of today, I am to be legally forced to vote for the rest of my life as an Australian.

Voting just gives you the right to bitch about your government Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 09:15 AM
(04-03-2014 05:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So today I got some mail from ECS (the Electoral Commission SA).

Nope your not forced, you can opt out for a government donation of $140.00 per election, and have your drivers licence suspended if you refused to pay said $140.

see its completely optional. Weeping

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
04-03-2014, 09:21 AM
(04-03-2014 09:15 AM)sporehux Wrote:  

Nope your not forced, you can opt out for a government donation of $140.00 per election, and have your drivers licence suspended if you refused to pay said $140.

see its completely optional. Weeping

I'm oddly OK with this...

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 06:02 PM
My boss is being taken on a retreat for a week, and I've been asked (told) to run the staff meeting tomorrow. Lame ass.