What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-03-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
If you go to sleep at a normal time, you'll wake up to at least four arguments, three people who needed your help, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Don't go to sleep at a normal time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 06:10 AM
(10-03-2014 05:52 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  If you go to sleep at a normal time, you'll wake up to at least four arguments, three people who needed your help, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

For the record, your house is really fucked up...

I wouldn't even know what to do with two turtle doves... Gasp

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-03-2014, 06:48 AM
(10-03-2014 06:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 05:52 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  If you go to sleep at a normal time, you'll wake up to at least four arguments, three people who needed your help, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I wouldn't even know what to do with two turtle doves... Gasp

Isn't it obvious?

You make a puppy farm for turtle doves and make a killing off women who want doves to be released at their wedding.
And you can go into business with a pear tree-place and start selling two-for-one deals to drum up the dove wedding business.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-03-2014, 07:48 AM
(10-03-2014 12:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 11:11 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I think you should see a doctor Blink

"It's the beast! The anti-flag! Come to live among us and rule us for seven years! THE END IS NIGH!"

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
10-03-2014, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 07:54 AM by Im_Ryan.)
(10-03-2014 05:24 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 08:38 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm no expert, but I thought women only ate ice cream and chocolate on their menstrual cycles? Consider

Nah, that's after a breakup.

Now see, I thought that was when they PMS and start breaking PS3's?? Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
10-03-2014, 07:59 AM
(10-03-2014 07:49 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 05:24 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Nah, that's after a breakup.

Now see, I thought that was when they PMS and start breaking PS3's?? Consider

You see Ryan, the woman is a mysterious creature; by nature they are incomprehensible to men such as we. Few have ever delved deep into the endless spiral of paradoxical emotions, moods and actions and lived to tell the tale, most end up babbling nonsense. The fewer who return intact are among the wisest of men, whom have achieved understanding far above that of we normal folk.

Their ways are not our ways, Ryan. You must commit this to memory and learn the lesson well, young one! For your exam is coming up in two weeks time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-03-2014, 08:13 AM
(10-03-2014 07:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 07:49 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Now see, I thought that was when they PMS and start breaking PS3's?? Consider

You see Ryan, the woman is a mysterious creature; by nature they are incomprehensible to men such as we. Few have ever delved deep into the endless spiral of paradoxical emotions, moods and actions and lived to tell the tale, most end up babbling nonsense. The fewer who return intact are among the wisest of men, whom have achieved understanding far above that of we normal folk.

Their ways are not our ways, Ryan. You must commit this to memory and learn the lesson well, young one! For your exam is coming up in two weeks time.

I know, but I try. I really do! Honest!
God damnit, can we postpone the test? I gotta study for my college placement Sadcryface

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
10-03-2014, 08:45 AM
(10-03-2014 06:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I wouldn't even know what to do with two turtle doves... Gasp

Isn't it obvious?

You make a puppy farm for turtle doves and make a killing off women who want doves to be released at their wedding.
And you can go into business with a pear tree-place and start selling two-for-one deals to drum up the dove wedding business.

You know what? 'Become a small business owner' was not even on my hypothetical list of 'possible things to do with two turtle doves'...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2014, 08:50 AM
(10-03-2014 08:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Isn't it obvious?

You know what? 'Become a small business owner' was not even on my hypothetical list of 'possible things to do with two turtle doves'...

But... Would you invest? Consider
What are your other options?

10-03-2014, 10:36 AM
(10-03-2014 08:50 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 08:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You know what? 'Become a small business owner' was not even on my hypothetical list of 'possible things to do with two turtle doves'...

But... Would you invest? Consider
What are your other options?

Options are optional.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post