What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-11-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
One of my gal-pals left two cases of beer on my front porch this morning in an effort to say "Hey, I'm still around, fuck me when you get the chance", but I'm not going to because I'm sorta-kinda with someone and it feels too much like cheating.

So now I've got two cases of free beer that make me feel slightly guilty to be drinking.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
01-11-2013, 09:55 PM
(01-11-2013 09:45 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  One of my gal-pals left two cases of beer on my front porch this morning in an effort to say "Hey, I'm still around, fuck me when you get the chance", but I'm not going to because I'm sorta-kinda with someone and it feels too much like cheating.

So now I've got two cases of free beer that make me feel slightly guilty to be drinking.

man, it must really suck to be you.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 10:03 PM
(01-11-2013 09:45 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  One of my gal-pals left two cases of beer on my front porch this morning in an effort to say "Hey, I'm still around, fuck me when you get the chance", but I'm not going to because I'm sorta-kinda with someone and it feels too much like cheating.

Guilty? Let someone else carry those bricks Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
01-11-2013, 11:03 PM

Let's be honest here, depending on the quality of beer, your probably not really drinking but just renting it.

Drink up!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-11-2013, 05:35 AM

Youve got to ask . What would deadpool do ?

[Image: Siege3-deadpool.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
02-11-2013, 05:40 AM
I have to replace my iPad and money identifier stopped working. Jeez I'm glad to be a blind woman in America and not like fucking China where people can still ditch my butt.
02-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Is it too corny to say "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"? (Mostly cuz I don't have a bitch, dog or otherwise )
02-11-2013, 06:18 AM
(02-11-2013 05:43 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Is it too corny to say "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"? (Mostly cuz I don't have a bitch, dog or otherwise )

I got 99 problems where I live. All of them involve possible ways to die.

Yes, a gun is one.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
02-11-2013, 06:27 AM
(02-11-2013 06:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Yes, a gun is one.
My monitor started to bounce vertically.

Gotta love how americans honor their constitution for guns, but shit on it for its secularism.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
02-11-2013, 04:18 PM
(01-11-2013 11:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Let's be honest here, depending on the quality of beer, your probably not really drinking but just renting it.

Drink up!

Oh I intend to. It's my favorite. I just feel kind of douchey. lol

After a few bottles, though, that feeling tends to go away and I'm like "Hey, free beer!"

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!