What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-03-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(17-03-2014 11:05 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 10:45 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: disposable-razor-0808-lg-82737737.jpg]

Problem solved! Tongue

Yeah, um no... See my avatar? That won't work.
Big Grin

I apologize for my friend's incompetence. Here you go:
[Image: 1198755_f520.jpg]

...thank me later Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 12:12 AM
My replacement hard drive didn't come in today! Now I have to wait until tomorrow to try to get my laptop working! Weeping

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-03-2014, 12:45 AM
I just cut my finger on a top sticker from a hard drive...

owchie...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-03-2014, 06:03 AM
Trying to decide how much I can squeeze into my vacation time... and how much money I want to spend.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
22-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Went out to dinner with some friends, asked me to do a shot and that cut the night short for me. We were all going to a club afterwards, but the shot made me dizzy. I don't drink much so that sucked.

No more shots ever again!

Be true to yourself. Heart
22-03-2014, 11:28 PM
It's a little past midnight right now. I'm done with most of the things I need to have done by Monday, but I still have one big school project that I've barely started on. I guess I'm going to have to work on it all day tomorrow or something....my brain is currently too fried. I'm going to be very, very happy when this semester is over. I should not have enrolled in 6 different classes when I knew I was going to be locked in this internship for the rest of the school year.

Believe it or not, I actually feel a little guilty complaining about things like this, lol. I know there are people in other countries who would give anything to have access to an education and the luxuries of a first world society. Confused

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
22-03-2014, 11:41 PM
(22-03-2014 11:28 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  It's a little past midnight right now. I'm done with most of the things I need to have done by Monday, but I still have one big school project that I've barely started on. I guess I'm going to have to work on it all day tomorrow or something....my brain is currently too fried. I'm going to be very, very happy when this semester is over. I should not have enrolled in 6 different classes when I knew I was going to be locked in this internship for the rest of the school year.

Believe it or not, I actually feel a little guilty complaining about things like this, lol. I know there are people in other countries who would give anything to have access to an education and the luxuries of a first world society. Confused

After a while though, I bet they too would have first world school. For me the semester ends when I want it to end because I do virtual school.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
22-03-2014, 11:47 PM
The only class I do online is the one that is only available online, but my assignments still have due dates. If your country/state/whatever does things differently, you are very lucky! I wish I could work at my own pace for that stupid credit hour. Evil_monster

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
23-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Grateful to have a job, but don't want to go to work tomorrow. Angry

Be true to yourself. Heart
23-03-2014, 02:11 PM
(23-03-2014 01:10 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Grateful to have a job, but don't want to go to work tomorrow. Angry

Be happy to have a job, retirement can get old too.

Not really...... its pretty cool Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post