What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
05-04-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(05-04-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 01:17 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  My mouth is too small for this burger No

I love how she put this. Not the burger is too big for her mouth but her mouth is too small for this burger.

[Image: MemeCenter_1396146601733_74_zps2c2321ba.jpg]

Laugh out load I'm going to love seeing this everywhere!!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 01:30 PM
(05-04-2014 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 01:17 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  My mouth is too small for this burger No

I love how she put this. Not the burger is too big for her mouth but her mouth is too small for this burger.

[Image: MemeCenter_1396146601733_74_zps2c2321ba.jpg]

Well, it was a burger of a reasonable size Unsure

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
07-04-2014, 02:34 AM
My first world problems?

No. 1: The forum is screwed up for me again! People's signatures run out of their signature area and occasionally right over other people! Plus I can't check who have liked posts; the button to expand that is missing, replaced by one of those 'image can't be used' things and if I click it it just sends me up to the top of the page!
Argh!

No.2 I have an essay to write up, but it has a 1000 word limit.

1000 words is not enough words!!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-04-2014, 12:27 AM
I forgot to stretch after a run today and now I am seizing up like a loser-tard.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
14-04-2014, 01:26 AM
The air conditioning in the bank is freezing.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
15-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Angry I was hoping to enjoy and animated version of the Earth covering the sun from the would be perspective of the moon.

The link didn't work, and another one just had to put an over-cliched "praise God" post to spoil it as usual. I am kind of tired of every nature and astronomy video, picture, etc. being dumbed down, and then being told to like it.

It's like unto.... trying to enjoy a campfire under the starlit sky! You get a couple of friends every month for years, but every dam time this boar comes storming in, pees in the fire, then demands you give respect. You cannot pick a different spot. He'll be there, and you know it from past experience. You've tried to please him once to get this to stop, but he does it again anyway.
15-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Money money money, always money (and lack there of it.).
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-04-2014, 08:43 PM
(15-04-2014 08:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Money money money, always money (and lack there of it.).

that's not a first world problem... Your first world problem is that your internet buddies want you to start a forum game and your lazy ass can't be bothered to do as you said you would Drinking Beverage

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
15-04-2014, 08:47 PM
(15-04-2014 08:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 08:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Money money money, always money (and lack there of it.).

that's not a first world problem... Your first world problem is that your internet buddies want you to start a forum game and your lazy ass can't be bothered to do as you said you would Drinking Beverage

I don't follow that stuff. Is Muffs shirking his duties again?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-04-2014, 08:48 PM
(15-04-2014 08:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  

Dodgy