What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-04-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Cant find DayZ team mates that know their left from their right or east from west.
rescue me please:
Muffs you owe it to the spirit of Anzac's to join, your Europa universals skills should provide tactical superiority.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
15-04-2014, 09:03 PM
There are more orange flavored gummy vitamins in this jar than grape Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-04-2014, 09:10 PM
(15-04-2014 09:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  There are more orange flavored gummy vitamins in this jar than grape Undecided

And they don't sell these in barrels Undecided

[Image: worlds-largest-gummy-bear.jpg]

15-04-2014, 09:20 PM
(15-04-2014 08:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 08:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  that's not a first world problem... Your first world problem is that your internet buddies want you to start a forum game and your lazy ass can't be bothered to do as you said you would Drinking Beverage

I don't follow that stuff. Is Muffs shirking his duties again?

yeah, as expected... at least he can't disappoint us anymore, we just don't expect anything Undecided

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
15-04-2014, 10:59 PM
(15-04-2014 09:02 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Cant find DayZ team mates that know their left from their right or east from west.
rescue me please:
Muffs you owe it to the spirit of Anzac's to join, your Europa universals skills should provide tactical superiority.

a) don't have the money
b) I'm a lone wolf, strolling the apocalyptic world alone as a free spirit kicking zombie ass and providing free heroic help to those whom are in need of it along the way.
For whenever a child is being chased by a horde of hungry agressive zombies, I'll be there. Whenever an old lady wants to cross the apocalyptic world street but can't because the traffic lights are out, I'll be there. When a zombie threatens the only vile of cure for the zombie disease, I'll be there. For I am Muffsman, zombie killing, ass-kicking anti-hero of the people and I traverse the apocalyptic wastes alone.

Seriously though, I'd just kill you and take your shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Making a mixed CD for a cool boy tonight and I'm so paranoid about detail. I'm drawing a design on the top of the CD, and I swear if I make a mistake once it's almost finished I'm probably going to rip my fingers off and sob a lot.

Sad
17-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Life without a dvr is just downright barbaric Angry can't wait til Monday for the cable guy to replace our box!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
17-04-2014, 05:59 PM
2014 Audi S4 or 2014 BMW 435 or 2014 Mercedes CLA45 AMG orrrrrrrrr just keep driving my 2011 honda accord exl V6 coupe and save $50-75k. sigh, 1st world problems. I have been circling this for a month now..driving the "ol" lady nuts Laughat

2nd first world problem my wife was fighting all last month as she is finishing her bachelors with additional certification....law school, or roll right into the masters program.....I laughed at her dilemma and said "first world problems". That is why I just had to respond to this, my wife and I use this term weekly.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
17-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Face Time- I never seem to know when one of the kids classmates are in the house "hanging out" with my family

Dodgy

I don't need every kid in the third grade to go running to the teacher saying " e's mom says you don't know a damn thing"

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
18-04-2014, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 05:36 AM by Free Thought.)
My internet it slow.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.