What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-04-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I took my car to a body shop Monday P.M.; it was supposed to be ready Wednesday P.M.

It's Friday - no car yet. Sadcryface2

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-04-2014, 09:09 AM
(18-04-2014 07:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  I took my car to a body shop Monday P.M.; it was supposed to be ready Wednesday P.M.

It's Friday - no car yet. Sadcryface2

Every body shop I've ever dealt with was late by 3 times the estimated time.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Because the fix cars in the order of how annoying the client is, not the order of which they came in.
The trick is phone up the day they said it's ready and than every day there after, asking if it's ready yet and asking why not and reminding them that they said it was going to be done on this date.
Trust me, the first time you take your vehicle into a place to get it fixed will be the only time it's ever completed late.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-04-2014, 09:59 AM
(18-04-2014 09:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because the fix cars in the order of how annoying the client is, not the order of which they came in.
The trick is phone up the day they said it's ready and than every day there after, asking if it's ready yet and asking why not and reminding them that they said it was going to be done on this date.
Trust me, the first time you take your vehicle into a place to get it fixed will be the only time it's ever completed late.

You obviously dont own a car in the US. That shit dont fly at most places here. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
18-04-2014, 08:04 PM
There's barely enough room in my freezer for all the stuff we need to freeze. I'm going to have to juggle everything around when I make smoothies for the next week or so. Angry

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
18-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Heartburn SOOO bad it makes you sick....every 2-3 hours....for a week.

Sadcryface2
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
18-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Sapiens. This is the worst first world problem I have ever had.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-04-2014, 09:54 PM
(18-04-2014 08:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Heartburn SOOO bad it makes you sick....every 2-3 hours....for a week.

Sadcryface2

I choose to blame your little pseudo-parasite.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-04-2014, 10:17 PM
(18-04-2014 09:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 08:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Heartburn SOOO bad it makes you sick....every 2-3 hours....for a week.

Sadcryface2

I choose to blame your little pseudo-parasite.

Yeah. Its my little parasite I'm sure. Bad Heartburn is a common side effect of pregnancy.
18-04-2014, 10:43 PM
(18-04-2014 10:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 09:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I choose to blame your little pseudo-parasite.

Yeah. Its my little parasite I'm sure. Bad Heartburn is a common side effect of pregnancy.

Not sure if sarcastic... Or agreeing...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.