What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
19-04-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(19-04-2014 05:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 05:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Nostalgia is a wonderful thing. All those rose coloured glasses.....

Free thought. Do you think we should tell Deidre there is no future in dating ex cons?

It tends not to end well.

So you guys are sayin because I used to rape,pillage and plunder, that deep down I'm not a good person ? Dodgy

*(sarcasm)

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
19-04-2014, 05:45 AM
You are only a bad person if you screw up and get caught. Then it is your fault.

If you are never caught, it is their fault. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 07:36 AM
I get the fun of taking two of out three dogs to the vet today for their checkups and shots. The two neurotic dogs...Mr. Calm went a month or so ago.

Seems that I shouldn't have drive that whole mile to the vet's office, since he lives right next door. Undecided

I will need a nap after this little excursion.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-04-2014, 07:40 AM
(19-04-2014 07:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I get the fun of taking two of out three dogs to the vet today for their checkups and shots. The two neurotic dogs...Mr. Calm went a month or so ago.

Seems that I shouldn't have drive that whole mile to the vet's office, since he lives right next door. Undecided

I totally understand, hope the results of the checkups are honkey-dory.

My Dobi may have osteosarcoma...waiting on results. This will be the second one. I can't stand it. No more pets for me, it's killing me.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-04-2014, 07:44 AM
I hope your animals are ok.

Good luck guys.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 09:04 AM
I am a 95 pound monster and I wake up and there is absolutely nothing to fucking eat for breakfast.

Censored
19-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Maybe one of the aforementioned animals will become available?

Banjo.
19-04-2014, 09:23 AM
(19-04-2014 07:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 07:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I get the fun of taking two of out three dogs to the vet today for their checkups and shots. The two neurotic dogs...Mr. Calm went a month or so ago.

I totally understand, hope the results of the checkups are honkey-dory.

My Dobi may have osteosarcoma...waiting on results. This will be the second one. I can't stand it. No more pets for me, it's killing me.

I sure hope you get good test results FC.

Mine were just going for annual tests and shots. Other than both of them being nervous wrecks, they are fine.

So far have had good luck with these three, Cavaliers are prone to heart problems but so far my two are good, I dread the day when that's not the case.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-04-2014, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2014 08:17 PM by Can_of_Beans.)
There are too many Easter posts on my Facebook feed.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
20-04-2014, 07:43 PM
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

I don't like this quote. I told my Christian mum that I thought it was dumb, because she thinks that literally anyone who has absolute power will be corrupt. My sister told me that quote once to be snarky. I can't remember why. I agree that their God would be a corrupt butt face, so maybe I should just stay quiet.

Facepalm