What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
23-04-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I ordered upgrades to our satellite receiver boxes, but they can't transfer program data from our current DVR. So, now I have to make time to sit and watch all of the shows that are recorded before the swap, otherwise they'll just be lost.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 05:31 PM
(23-04-2014 05:26 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  I ordered upgrades to our satellite receiver boxes, but they can't transfer program data from our current DVR. So, now I have to make time to sit and watch all of the shows that are recorded before the swap, otherwise they'll just be lost.

I know that feels, bro Hug plus I had to try and remember what we'd had programmed to record. Make a list before you switch, it'll make it easier to reprogram them.

My first world problem: I wanted a hotdog for dinner, but we didn't have hotdog buns... I had to use bread Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-04-2014, 06:07 PM
(23-04-2014 05:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I know that feels, bro Hug plus I had to try and remember what we'd had programmed to record. Make a list before you switch, it'll make it easier to reprogram them.

My first world problem: I wanted a hotdog for dinner, but we didn't have hotdog buns... I had to use bread Sad

Yes. We've already had that "oooh, we need to make a list" epiphany, and extensive it will be.

Sorry to hear about your bun shortage. I hope you had a simple white, or sourdough bread. A 20-grain with seeds and chunks would not work as a substitute. No

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
23-04-2014, 06:21 PM
(23-04-2014 06:07 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 05:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I know that feels, bro Hug plus I had to try and remember what we'd had programmed to record. Make a list before you switch, it'll make it easier to reprogram them.

Yes. We've already had that "oooh, we need to make a list" epiphany, and extensive it will be.

Sorry to hear about your bun shortage. I hope you had a simple white, or sourdough bread. A 20-grain with seeds and chunks would not work as a substitute. No

It was a loaf of store bought Italian bread. I had to pick off the lil sesame seeds... Oh this nightmare never ends!!! Weeping Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-04-2014, 06:21 AM
I hate when I take a really big bite of food, find a piece of gristle or bone, and then immediately lose it. I have to spend a stupid amount of time carefully chewing to find it again. Because the bite is so big, I feel wasteful to just say "fuck it" and spit the whole thing out.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
24-04-2014, 04:00 PM
(24-04-2014 06:21 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I hate when I take a really big bite of food, find a piece of gristle or bone, and then immediately lose it. I have to spend a stupid amount of time carefully chewing to find it again. Because the bite is so big, I feel wasteful to just say "fuck it" and spit the whole thing out.

I did that thousands of times.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
24-04-2014, 04:05 PM
My jaw keeps clicking and popping out of socket and getting stuck!
24-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Edit.

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
24-04-2014, 04:11 PM
NOTHING TO FUCKING EAT!

24-04-2014, 04:14 PM
SOrry another edit.