What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-10-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I had to go to work today and wanted Starbucks. Except I go to work too early and Starbucks is still closed. I had to deal with getting coffee from 7-11.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2014, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 07:36 PM by Free Thought.)
I'm on a website support chat and have not heard anything from the support person in a while...

Update on this problem: after over a half hour waiting in a live chat, I quit out... I'll try again later...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
28-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Died.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
Going as maleficent for Halloween, but...wish I had chosen something else. I made the head piece myself, and it's kind of heavy. :/

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke
Yesterday, 03:38 PM
(Yesterday 01:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Going as maleficent for Halloween, but...wish I had chosen something else. I made the head piece myself, and it's kind of heavy. :/

Could be worse; I be there'll be at least one dude walking around in full plate armour.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
Yesterday, 04:33 PM
(Yesterday 03:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(Yesterday 01:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Going as maleficent for Halloween, but...wish I had chosen something else. I made the head piece myself, and it's kind of heavy. :/

Could be worse; I be there'll be at least one dude walking around in full plate armour.

haha true.
Or like a guy I briefly dated back in college. He picked me up for a Halloween party, and he was dressed up like 'sperm.' Needless to say, that night was our final date. Confused

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
Yesterday, 04:41 PM
I got Google chrome cast last year and so far amazon is being a bitch not supporting it with amazon instant video, but wait now amazon is coming out with their own copycat cast and does support amazon instant video and had most of the same stuff. So...damn.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
(Yesterday 04:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 03:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Could be worse; I be there'll be at least one dude walking around in full plate armour.

haha true.
Or like a guy I briefly dated back in college. He picked me up for a Halloween party, and he was dressed up like 'sperm.' Needless to say, that night was our final date. Confused

That's pretty bad, but at least he wasn't a paranormal 'Roach. Yes