What is your opinion about aliens?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2011, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 08:00 AM by houseofcantor.)
RE: What is your opinion about aliens?
(07-11-2011 02:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im very open minded to the thought and my mind holds many different hypothesis to the whos and the whys.
That's the way to be.
(07-11-2011 02:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  In WW2 the germans seemed to make progress with rocket technology (V2 rockets) and I believe after the war that many of the prominent scientists in the work of rockets were "captured" and given new means to further there work.
Paperclip.

(07-11-2011 02:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  A lot of art throughout time.......from beautifull works to basic caveman drawings seem to have objects that resemble UFOs in the sky.
There's a couple of religious ones look kinda interesting.

(07-11-2011 02:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  Erich von Daniken wrote some interesting books his most famous being "chariot of the gods" were he puts (quite an interesting) arguement foward where he compares a lot of religious work to aliens......he finds a lot of comparisons. Although a lot of people have tried to debunk him saying his ideas are "fallacious" Rolleyes
There's a lot of people, just simplify and say Daniken's an idiot. I'm not a fan...

(07-11-2011 02:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  Obv us humans are limted to travel......
In one dimension - time. That multidimensional stuff is mathematical chicanery.

(now Imma gonna go check out your vids. I'm prolly not gonna like the first, I prolly already know about the second... you're not a "conspiracy-theorist," are you? That's what Zat was saying. I don't like them peeps, cause they act like "truth" is their agenda. Truth ain't the kinda agenda I trust coming outta a fellow human. Wink)

6 seconds into the first vid... dimensionless point drawn on paper. Fail! Caveat Emptor - yeah, they're trying to sell you something here. I never liked Flatland, I ain't buying.

38 seconds into second vid... held in Phoenix. I just sed I'm leaving this state because it is fucking insane! Big Grin The Disclosure project is alright... I've read Corso's The Day After Roswell; there's something going on - there's also a lot of fluff (because I'm an American - the CIA is involved. It ain't a "conspiracy," this is their thing. Information/disinformation - no difference.)

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 05:09 PM
(07-11-2011 07:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  you're not a "conspiracy-theorist," are you?

Depends on what you term as "conspiracy".....a few years ago the things I told people about the economy are now becoming public.

I gave up seeking "truth" a very long time ago EJ.....defining truth to anything outside oneself is like trying to decipher between "good" and "evil"

(07-11-2011 07:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That's what Zat was saying.

Im used to it.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2011, 06:27 PM

(07-11-2011 05:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 07:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  you're not a "conspiracy-theorist," are you?

Depends on what you term as "conspiracy".....a few years ago the things I told people about the economy are now becoming public.

I gave up seeking "truth" a very long time ago EJ.....defining truth to anything outside oneself is like trying to decipher between "good" and "evil"

(07-11-2011 07:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That's what Zat was saying.

Im used to it.

Clarification:

I said it as both as a joke and as a compliment!

I respect 'conspiracy theorists' as people who have the courage to question established mainstream interpretations.

I am a conspiracy theorist myself -- for example, I am convinced that the US government, at least, had advance information about 9/11 and I don't put it past the bastards to have engineered it.

So, bemore, don't get offended, or hurt, because I am on your side. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Zatamon's post
08-11-2011, 12:38 PM
(07-11-2011 06:27 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  I am a conspiracy theorist myself -- for example, I am convinced that the US government, at least, had advance information about 9/11 and I don't put it past the bastards to have engineered it.

So, bemore, don't get offended, or hurt, because I am on your side. Smile

I remember watching that shit and telling peeps - "look, it's revisionist history; live!" Big Grin

I'm not thinking he got offended - cause "truth" ain't his agenda - I covered that bit. Them fucking journalists - the "truth" must be told; they tell the moral tale....

Not. They must sell more newspapers.

(and I don't need to dress like ellenjanuary. Tongue)

I mean, what's truth? Dang proton got two up quarks, a down quark, and 98% empty space - that ain't empty. Are them quarks empty? Prolly not, they got empty space in 'em.

Jeez, truth. Tongue

Did you read Corso's The Day After Roswell, bemore? That's a good read. And if you somehow missed this link: Disclosure project

I like this stuff. My research here is like that Global Warming thread - if there is any "fire" (actual artifact), I'm not saying - I've been through a whole planet of smoke. Tongue

(besides, if tao is dark energy - everything we thought we knew is wrong... so there it is there. Tongue)

16-11-2011, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2011 05:16 PM by ddrew.)
My opinion on aliens....

Well I'm open to the idea that they have probrably already been here and have gone. Perhaps Earth was some experiment planet that they helped give evolution a "push" which would explain alot of the "gaps" in the evolutionary chain. Then again it cannot be proven without a doubt so thus it'll remain a theory.

Alot of ancient culture had technologies that we cannot reproduce today with modern technology. For example the pyrmids and the mathematical perfection of every cut stone and dimentions that they built the things. Let alone the ability to move such huge blocks of stone. We couldn't reproduce exactly what they did today with all our technology. All this I find very interesting and just makes me wonder... did they have help? Aliens perhaps? Sure would explain where all their weird ideas of religion came from. Which I think ancient Egypt is the origins for all the world religions today.

So are there aliens?? I think the possibility is very realistic when you take into account of the billions of galaxies out there containing billions of stars... trillions of planets... that's a pretty big possibility

So yeah I'm pretty sure there are many other whole civilizations of aliens out there with each one being more bizarre than the next.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
16-11-2011, 03:23 PM

I am slightly amused by this debate about aliens.

I am here, in your midst, ain't I?

Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
16-11-2011, 04:25 PM
I remember thinking, the blue brother and the red brother are one...

It is said that after many years the elder brother might change the color of his skin, but his hair will remain black. He will have the ability to write, and he will be the only person able to read the Tiponi. When he returns to find his younger brother, the Tiponi will be placed side by side to show all the world that they are true brothers. Then great judgment will take place, for the elder will help the younger brother to obtain real justice for all Indian brothers who have been cruelly mistreated by the white man since he came to Turtle Island.

The transformed elder brother, the True White Brother, will wear a red cloak or a red cap, similar to the pattern on the back of a horned toad. He will bring no religion but his own, and will bring with him the Tiponi tablets. He will be all-powerful; none will be able to stand against him. He will come swiftly, and in one day gain control of this entire continent. It is said, "If he comes from the East, the destruction will not be so bad. But if he comes from the West, do not get up on your housetops to see because he will have no mercy."

~from Hopi Prophecy

...and ALH84001

...that life here, began out there...

As for my own craziness, the equivalence of "tao to dark energy" erases the blackboard, peeps. It is a near certainty that we have not been visited by "Intelligent Aliens;" if I had to make a crazy bet, "gray" is black-op genetic engineering.

It is not that I am right in my "equivalence principle," but rather I am a harbinger of a new springtime. The universe without is attainable through the universe within; starcraft are for primitives. Big Grin

16-11-2011, 04:44 PM
(14-06-2011 05:06 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Aliens obviously exist as life has been found in the shape of small organisms on planets near us. I don't really pay much attention to the whole sentience idea, as I feel that's something we can't really know about a species we can't communicate with.

Sorry, no. No life has yet been found anywhere but on earth.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
22-11-2011, 12:10 PM

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
05-01-2012, 03:26 AM
My opinion about Aliens....
Do they exist? Ofcourse... the universe is hugeeeeeeeeeeee

Are they here? No... i dont think so ...

I have to say that whatever an alien believer says .... It's still more logical than the existance of a god Wink