What is your opinion about aliens?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: What is your opinion about aliens?
Speaking of aliens, there's this Israeli forum where Israel's most retarded people can share their thoughts. It's infested with morons who asks dumb questions such as, "if aliens are real, why were we born as humans and not aliens? do you think they view us as aliens too?"
or, "do you think aliens die eventually?", "do you think aliens have bodies?"
People seem to think that aliens are just another life form, but some kind of immortal gods or something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2012, 06:47 AM
looooll well an alien god is more plausible than biblical accounts in terms of religion XD hehe

any technology advanced enough is indistinguishable from magic

but there still just animals them selves just like us

24-01-2013, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 05:41 PM by Chaos.)
I don't care too much about their existence and I'm pretty sure they don't care about MY existence either.
Maybe they could look like the flying spaghetti monster, then I prefer to not see them.
And no, I don't believe in humanoid aliens. Never wanted to see those weirdos Dodgy

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
24-01-2013, 05:56 PM
(14-06-2011 04:38 PM)Simone Wrote:  Do they exist? Are they here?
IMHO: yes, and probably not.

Well...I drink and smoke dope with a lot of them, and some of their women are pretty good lays.

Or...maybe I don't do that at all.

How about that answer for your stupid question?
24-01-2013, 11:03 PM
I will go the extra arrogant mile and say, "YES! Absolutely aliens exist." I'm more confident about this than I am of my non-belief. The odds of there not being a single other life-form in this entire Universe (maybe Multiverse) are beyond astronomical. We can't even begin to fathom the sheer number of planets out there. Not only do you have these planets, you have moons. Delve deeper and you'll discover that our solar system is quite extraordinarily... ordinary.

Are there aliens? It's silly to suggest otherwise.

Have they visited us? Highly unlikely. WTF kind of super intelligent being traverses space and time and crashes on a ho-drum planet? WTF kind of super intelligent being can wormhole their way here, but can't properly cloak themselves?

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
25-01-2013, 02:23 PM
(24-01-2013 11:03 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  I will go the extra arrogant mile and say, "YES! Absolutely aliens exist." I'm more confident about this than I am of my non-belief. The odds of there not being a single other life-form in this entire Universe (maybe Multiverse) are beyond astronomical. We can't even begin to fathom the sheer number of planets out there. Not only do you have these planets, you have moons. Delve deeper and you'll discover that our solar system is quite extraordinarily... ordinary.

Are there aliens? It's silly to suggest otherwise.

Have they visited us? Highly unlikely. WTF kind of super intelligent being traverses space and time and crashes on a ho-drum planet? WTF kind of super intelligent being can wormhole their way here, but can't properly cloak themselves?
I am in agreement with your assessment.

200 billion galaxies, each with at least 100 billion stars, and each star almost assuredly has a planetary system. At least some reasonable percentage of those planets are in the 'Goldilocks zone'.

The latest count of extrasolar planets is 859 just in our 'neighborhood'.

http://exoplanet.eu/

The idea that there is no other intelligent life in the universe is much harder believe than that there is other life.
[+] 1 user Likes Simon Moon's post
27-01-2013, 10:51 PM
The universe is a big place, my opinion on the matter is that there are multiple different origins of life scattered throughout the cosmos and some of them probably even exceed us in intelligence. I am sceptical of aliens being here because the distance they would have to travel to get here is massive, assuming they didn't evolve in our solar system.

I suppose they could be brilliant and have a ship that warps space-time or something fancy that gets them from place to place in a jiffy. If we were to find a planet with life, none as intelligent as us, much like gorillas, would we not probe them? It would be interesting to experiment on different forms of life.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

31-01-2013, 10:33 AM
I believe there are intelligent life forms inhabiting this universe, as it is more likely than unlikely. I also have reason to believe they play a part in our government, that is if they are on this planet and/or have had prior communication with our species.
31-01-2013, 10:50 AM
(31-01-2013 10:33 AM)rastathecontroller Wrote:  I believe there are intelligent life forms inhabiting this universe, as it is more likely than unlikely. I also have reason to believe they play a part in our government, that is if they are on this planet and/or have had prior communication with our species.

Please state your evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2013, 11:15 AM
(31-01-2013 10:33 AM)rastathecontroller Wrote:  I believe there are intelligent life forms inhabiting this universe, as it is more likely than unlikely. I also have reason to believe they play a part in our government, that is if they are on this planet and/or have had prior communication with our species.
I too believe that aliens are here and are part of the government. I mean look at that phoro - LOOK. Now tell me that's not an alien...I dare you!

[Image: ron-paul.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ancient Aliens Shadow Fox 4 91 19-07-2014 02:50 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Evidence that we have been invaded by green aliens from outer space Bows and Arrows 14 283 09-07-2014 11:05 AM
Last Post: Impulse
  Aliens !, what would embarrass you the most sporehux 55 1,801 07-12-2013 05:24 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Documentary: Ancient Aliens Debunked ghostexorcist 46 4,319 01-11-2013 10:13 AM
Last Post: Skeptic Gamer
  Actually aliens saved me. BlackMason 28 1,120 22-10-2013 08:46 AM
Last Post: sporehux
  Fbi with Aliens, and claimed UFO image. Adenosis 13 551 18-10-2013 05:16 PM
Last Post: WeAreTheCosmos
  Ancient Aliens! Adenosis 36 2,868 02-10-2013 12:45 PM
Last Post: Dom