What is your price?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2012, 04:23 AM
What is your price?
I was just reading a post about ebay no longer allowing the sale of souls, along with a post in that thread explaining in detail how to go about selling yours. The article in question states to ask for the best, because you will be spending eternity in hell after you die. So, my question is. If you had a soul and could sell it to the mythical Satin, what would your price be?

For me, since we are talking about a being that can violate the laws of physics to be able to give you your payment. I would sell in exchange for just 7 wishes.

1.) I would wish for my own Starship Enterprise E that can never run out of power and never be destroyed by any weapon man made or otherwise, unless I choose to destroy it myself.

2.) I would want to live forever and choose what age I want to appear to be at any time.

3.) I would wish for my starship be put together with real technology that can be copied and mass produced, so I can create a fleet and choose who I would want to command the new ships.

4.) I would wish for a full understanding of how it works and how to repair it.

5.) I would require it to also be equipped with a cloaking device, so I can hang around in orbit of Earth or whatever planet I so choose and play god.

I guess that I don't actually have 7 wishes, so I would have to keep the other 2 in reserve. Oh yeah and just in case Satin does exist lol, he now has my price should he choose to accept.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2012, 04:32 AM
RE: What is your price?
I would charge nothing.

I uphold the principal of "fairness". Nothing should be sold for nothing... therefore something that is no thing is free of charge.

31-08-2012, 04:39 AM
As the soulless minion of Gwyneth Paltrow, I've got nothing. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
31-08-2012, 04:48 AM
I was speaking hypothetically. I also do not believe in souls, however I thought it was a fun subject.
31-08-2012, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2012 06:07 AM by Marco Krieger.)
Lets see, you say satan will by my soul, so he exist, therefore god also must exist.
If my simple human brain works correctly i would sale my soul for beeing an strong atheist.
Got it?

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
31-08-2012, 05:46 AM
It's a "make a wish" subject, and I really ain't got no wishes. I was just thinking of this OP and doing the google image search for more Gwynnies ('cause I'm broke in the head like that Big Grin) and I thought for a moment, wouldn't it be cool to have every picture of her everz? But, I'd die. I'd die happy, but I'd still be dead. Heart

And yeah, I'm totally ridiculous about that girl, in case you missed it. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2012, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2012 05:56 AM by caffeinesoul.)
If we're talking about Satan, then God also exists (with a goal of causing the Armageddon), so with that in mind:

1) Ability to kill God.
2) Opportunity to kill God.
3) Immortality.
4) High-end gaming PC.

EDIT: If I'm trading my soul, I doubt Satan would give me immortality as an option. Let me adjust this:

1) Ability to kill God.
2) Opportunity to kill God.
3) High-end gaming PC.
4) Live long enough to see humans kill each other, so that I may laugh maniacally to a backdrop of mushroom clouds and screaming.
31-08-2012, 06:34 AM
One wish: unlimited wishes.

I'll worry about the details when that one is granted.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
31-08-2012, 06:38 AM
The ability to make someone realize how big of a dumbass they are. Stop #1 with my new ability? The Republican National Convention.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
31-08-2012, 06:41 AM
I dont have the patience for eternity...... even with soul crushing torment to help me pass the time.

No sale.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.