What is your reaction to this picture?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 06:11 AM
RE: What is your reaction to this picture?
Reminds me how I really can't stand Wal-Mart

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 05:52 PM
They made fun of those people on South Park last night. Cartman finally realized that he was fat (as opposed to being "big boned"), so his insurance carrier bought him a scooter. It had a pneumatic post, a.k.a. "tip assist," that would set him right way up if he tipped over. This was created to aid the fat people who were purposely being tipped over to protest their frivolous lawsuits directed at businesses across America because the defendants' doors could not accommodate the width of their scooters. He ended wrestling Honey Boo Boo at the end to decide who was the most disgusting slob worthy of having the highest rated cable TV show.

Regarding the picture, it's disgusting. Put down the deep-fried Crisco and hop on a treadmill, bitch!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2012, 06:10 PM
My reaction was...I was suprised she didn't eat the other people around her.

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 3 users Like tazmin98's post
04-10-2012, 06:12 PM
(04-10-2012 06:10 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  My reaction was...I was suprised she didn't eat the other people around her.

And sensitive comment of the week goes to ................

TAZMIN!

Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Yay! Lets revive the awards thread just for that...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Upon closer inspection of the picture I noticed that there is an obscenely large women in it on a mobility scooter.
I believe that this is what the OP was referring too, though I still remain that those prices are very low, it says so right on the sign and when has a sign ever lied?

So anyway, my thoughts on this fat ass hoe is that she is a fat ass hoe.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-10-2012, 03:01 PM

07-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Wow, that fat-shaming on this thread is really horrifying.

My sister weighs 120 pounds more than I do, even though she is far from lazy. We had the same diet growing up, and the same portions. She swam competitively all through elementary school. In high school she did the school musical every winter which required her to stay after school till at least 7 every day for 3 months to sing and dance and act. She was in the marching band at the beginning and end of the school year, too. She even graduated valedictorian of her class.

My mom's skinny and my dad's obese. I got my mom's genes, my sister got my dad's.

This kind of thing often does boil down to just genetics. Even if it didn't, people don't owe the world a thin body in order to have their respect.

Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
[+] 1 user Likes Quite_Simply's post
07-10-2012, 05:49 PM
All my aunties are fat. It is praised in African culture if you are fat because it means you are wealthy. They used to be naturally skinny but now.... they are more like whales. My granma snubbed at my mum because she lost a bit of weight. My mum isn't at all fat. She is a good weight for her age.
It makes me angry when we praise people for being obese and unhealthy. Or when people endanger their children. It's more disgusting when fat people take advantage of their disability and get free benefits for stuffing their faces.

07-10-2012, 05:52 PM
(07-10-2012 05:49 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  It makes me angry when we praise people for being obese and unhealthy.

It is impossible to tell the health of a person by looking at their weight.

Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.