What is your street name?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2015, 10:20 AM
What is your street name?
Does anyone here have a street name? Real nicknames and those made up by you are welcome.

People called me "Silky" in high school because one of the characters that I dreamed up was a pimp of that name. "He" used to threaten to backhand people in a high pitch voice (think of it as a precursor to A Pimp Named Slickback from The Boondocks). I recently changed my street name to "Booty Clap Johnson". It has been met by wide scale approval, especially among my friends of color.

My nephew, who is focusing on video media production in a trade school, wants to help me create a commercial for my new business, Booty Clap Johnson's Pimp Emporium and Haberdashery.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
12-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: What is your street name?
(12-06-2015 10:20 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Does anyone here have a street name? Real nicknames and those made up by you are welcome.

People called me "Silky" in high school because one of the characters that I dreamed up was a pimp of that name. "He" used to threaten to backhand people in a high pitch voice (think of it as a precursor to A Pimp Named Slickback from The Boondocks). I recently changed my street name to "Booty Clap Johnson". It has been met by wide scale approval, especially among my friends of color.

My nephew, who is focusing on video media production in a trade school, wants to help me create a commercial for my new business, Booty Clap Johnson's Pimp Emporium and Haberdashery.

My friends just call me "Ugly". As in "Hey ugly". Sadcryface2
After that post this past week, I want to start a dildo emporium.
You should change the name to "Dildo Emporium and Haberdashery".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Most of my friends, friends' parents, and in-laws call me by my first two initials (I go by a double name...yes, I realize that it's an incredibly cliché southern thing to do...). My ex husband called me that as well unless he was pissed or trying to get me into bed. Now he just calls me by my double name.

One of my supervisors calls me Tea Leaves - he writes it on the assignment board, enters it in the computer assignment that can be pulled up hospital wide, and puts it on my pager.

I had several coworkers in the past call me Snow White (there was also Snow Black). I have several coworkers now who call me Snow White - they say it's my "yard name".

I've also been called Thelma with my favorite coworker who was Louise - we were constantly getting into shit in the ED, and we both missed work the day after Christmas one year - I had a wreck with her as my passenger...iced roads, hills, was someone else's fault.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
12-06-2015, 12:39 PM
(12-06-2015 10:20 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Does anyone here have a street name? Real nicknames and those made up by you are welcome.

If I understand what you mean, I think I've got two...

Back oh so long ago in my high-school days, I managed to get two nicknames bestowed upon me: In my first year and second year, I was referred to as 'Daggers'; partly because few people knew my name (I liked it that way) and partly because I used to shoot daggers at people who annoyed me, which was pretty much anybody to be fair.

The other name spawned from that through 3rd all the way through to the end; "Happy". I'm sure everybody can guess why.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-06-2015, 12:43 PM
When I was in Hangzhou one of my kindergarten English classes nicknamed me crazy monkey (in Chinese).

Some of the guys in my unit have been calling me yak fucker, a reference to the kilted yaksmen from Ren and Stimpy and the fact that I live in Canada, and also plastered it on my locker. My name here, yakherder, is kind of based on that obviously Tongue

When I was working in Ontario, a couple wings at the detention center I was often at took to calling me Agent 47, from the Hitman video game. I kind of liked that one, it was good for the ego.

And I don't even want to mention the nickname I was given in boot camp. Some things are just better left unsaid.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-06-2015, 12:53 PM
"Your Majesty."

But I will answer to "Your Highness," too.

Tongue

Nope, never had one. I feel deprived.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
12-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Re: What is your street name?
I had a name throughout middle and high school that doesn't bear repeating. I'll just say that everyone assumed I was a lesbian devil-worshipper. Dodgy

When I lived in Texas, someone dubbed me 'Mississippi.' That stuck, and very few people there even knew my real name.
12-06-2015, 01:38 PM
In my neighborhood I was/still am known as Flatbread.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Growing up I had the nickname Titter. My older sister was five when I was born and she called me "Tister" instead of sister. It evolved into Titter.

Then when I was about 9 my aunt was on the front porch calling us in for dinner and she called out super loud, "Hey Titter it's time for dinner. Come on Tit, get on in here, dinner's getting cold."

Tit? my name is now shortened to Tit? I don't think so! That was the end of my street name.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Bob .

#sigh