What is your street name?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: What is your street name?
Jokes aside my actual street name is "that guy over there has a massive dick" or at least that's what these hoes be calling me to their girlfriends.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2015, 01:57 AM
(14-06-2015 01:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jokes aside my actual street name is "that guy over there has a massive dick" or at least that's what these hoes be calling me to their girlfriends.

I'm sure that, like most others, they've shortened it -- no pun intended -- to "that dick".
14-06-2015, 02:17 AM
I was named "The Fly" in elementary school because when we played Smear the Queer, nobody could tackle me. Kind of like how you swat at a fly but never hit it.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
14-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Bubble wrap. I trip over anything and stuff that's not there. My kids used to tease me (still do) about bubble wrapping me so I won't get hurt. Yep just thus weekend alone I hit my head on the BBQ pulled hair and scalp, tripped over nothing and fell, rolled my ankle 2 times, bit my jaw at least 4 times. That be me!
14-06-2015, 05:12 AM
(14-06-2015 02:22 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Bubble wrap. I trip over anything and stuff that's not there. My kids used to tease me (still do) about bubble wrapping me so I won't get hurt. Yep just thus weekend alone I hit my head on the BBQ pulled hair and scalp, tripped over nothing and fell, rolled my ankle 2 times, bit my jaw at least 4 times. That be me!

I'd probably call you Grace Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
16-06-2015, 06:54 PM
The name most folks called me in high school in a variation/combo of my middle and last name so I will not share that one, but I'm also known to some people as Fishhook or Rooster from my younger days as I had my lip pierced and a mohawk, which was very odd in Hillbillyland.

16-06-2015, 07:09 PM
(16-06-2015 06:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The name most folks called me in high school in a variation/combo of my middle and last name so I will not share that one, but I'm also known to some people as Fishhook or Rooster from my younger days as I had my lip pierced and a mohawk, which was very odd in Hillbillyland.

I'm in the same boat: many of them are variations on my first name. Maybe one day I'll share some of them with more than one member. Smile A few have called me some variation of "frog," but many here don't understand the whole connection between "frog" and "Frenchie" (another one) and so on.

When I was in school, many called me Professor. I was the smart kid in school, and I had a few times when the teacher would ask me for information. Example: I was assisting the chemistry/biology teacher and somehow they got into the discussion about diamonds. One student pops up with, "Then how do they cut diamonds?" So the teacher just turns to me and says, "I'm sure you know, so explain it to the class." Boom, Clockwork hits up the board and shows them. To be fair, the guy was a genius at science, but not geology.

So... Professor and variations on frog or Frenchie.
17-06-2015, 08:05 AM
There was a period in my life when I tried to change my name from "Jeremy" to "Remy". It never caught on.

I was a big Gambit fan as a kid.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
17-06-2015, 08:06 AM
(17-06-2015 08:05 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  There was a period in my life when I tried to change my name from "Jeremy" to "Remy". It never caught on.

You're way to white to pull off Remy.

[Image: oscar.png]
17-06-2015, 08:31 AM
(17-06-2015 08:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-06-2015 08:05 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  There was a period in my life when I tried to change my name from "Jeremy" to "Remy". It never caught on.

You're way to white to pull off Remy.

Literally too white or that I act too white?

If it's the former, you've never seen me with a tan. I can spend a couple of days in the sun and be darker than people who tan all summer long. I'm 1/16 Choctaw (legal minority), and I tan freakishly fast.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]