What is your ultimate authority?

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 1.2 Average
05-10-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: What is your ultimate authority?
(05-10-2014 05:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 05:10 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Reality.

EDIT: And yeah, it's getting really difficult to take anything Diddo posts seriously.

Dude, you are late to the party. Tongue

I'm just better at taking things seriously than most people are. I find that it produces the best humor.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 05:22 PM
(05-10-2014 04:01 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 03:49 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  As has been pointed out to you on countless occasions, most of us don't think only in terms of absolutes.

The fact that you can only think in absolutes shows that you lack certain mental functions that most people have. Much like someone who is autistic not realising that other people will have different perceptions, or a sociopath being unable to comprehend empathy, or someone who is unable to create mental images in their mind.

I understand that everyone has different perceptions. In fact, that is a very good proof of God. We couldn't know reality without an absolute knower, since everyone percieves it differently.

1. You assert that there is an absolute knower
2. You assert that we cannot know anything without the absolute knower
3. You assert that what we DO know is because of the absolute knower.
4. Therefor, everyone knows the same thing and has the same perception of reality.
5. The absolute knower would not put different perceptions in our brains. That would make them an immoral liar.
6. The absolute knower is all good, therefor, they cannot lie.

Conclusion: Error...Error...Does not compute. People have different perceptions of reality.

Secondary conclusion: Your an idiot and there is no absolute knower and we DO know things outside of them without their intervening.

Final Conclusion: Different perceptions is proof against god. Not for it. Drinking Beverage

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
05-10-2014, 05:23 PM
(05-10-2014 05:16 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 05:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dude, you are late to the party. Tongue

I'm just better at taking things seriously than most people are. I find that it produces the best humor.

Diddo is a chew toy nothing more. It makes the same squeaks over and over. Really a pathetic little thing but it is fun to smash every now and again.

[Image: spidey_deadtopic.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Re: RE: What is your ultimate authority?
(05-10-2014 05:16 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 05:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dude, you are late to the party. Tongue

My brain breaks jokes . . . but nonetheless prompts me to "fake-laugh." . . . I suck at "fake-laughing."

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Diddo's posts are erotic because mental masturbation is still masturbation.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Cthulhu loves you. Take him in.
[Image: 2535712-one_nation_under_cthulhu_9704.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
05-10-2014, 06:48 PM
(05-10-2014 01:00 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  If you don't have one, your position is absurd.

my wife.

Now on to your delusion...here lets do an analogy to attempt to get through your confusion on the real world.

*holds out an empty left hand*

"here, this is a magical golden apple, take it and cherish it"

You respond, "what apple there isn't one in your hand."

I reply, "yes there is, but its magical, you have to use faith to believe in it, then you can see it in all of its glory"......

*holds out right hand holding an apple".."here, this is a golden apple, look at it, take it, smell it, taste it...enjoy it, it is real".

See the difference between your magical, transcendental, lacking any proof, imaginary world, and mine? I live in the real world, join me.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
05-10-2014, 06:52 PM
(05-10-2014 06:48 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 01:00 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  If you don't have one, your position is absurd.

my wife.

And that, sir, is the correct answer - always. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-10-2014, 06:56 PM
My ultimate authority would be any beautiful woman who wants to ravage me sexually for days and then pay for dinner & drinks.

What is your ultimate naturally occurring event ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
05-10-2014, 07:41 PM
(05-10-2014 04:01 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I understand that everyone has different perceptions. In fact, that is a very good proof of God. We couldn't know reality without an absolute knower, since everyone percieves it differently.

You should open a vegetarian restaurant because you obviously have a gift for word salads

[Image: shutterstock_73307464.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post