What kind of dog are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2014, 04:34 PM
What kind of dog are you?
http://bitecharge.com/post_dog-quiz.html

CORGI
Let's keep it real simple. You're a total darling! People are enchanted by your charismatic nature but you never get too caught up in all that praise. You know how to just be you at all times and never need to apologize. You're loved for who you are.
[Image: tumblr_m3nv4gpEFS1rolly5o1_500.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-04-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: What kind of dog are you?
Ruppy.
[Image: lightsonlightsoff.jpg]
They're genetically altered to be bio-luminescent.
Oh wait, I was supposed to take a quiz.
Nevermind.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
21-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Quote:GREAT DANE
You're genuinely humble and that makes you stand out in a crowded room. Everyone looks up to you and you're extremely smart, but you're still approachable due to your warm demeanor. Your elegance and class can sometimes make others feel humbled, but it's never intentional. You're the Great Dane, the master of your World.

Undecided

Doesnt make much sence.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
21-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Awww I love corgis!!! But I got:
GREAT DANE
You're genuinely humble and that makes you stand out in a crowded room. Everyone looks up to you and you're extremely smart, but you're still approachable due to your warm demeanor. Your elegance and class can sometimes make others feel humbled, but it's never intentional. You're the Great Dane, the master of your World.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
21-04-2014, 04:42 PM
(21-04-2014 04:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Awww I love corgis!!! But I got:
GREAT DANE

[Image: 1397368494-Great-Dane-Puppies-.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-04-2014, 04:43 PM
I got great dane too, I call BS, I'm nothing like smercury

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
21-04-2014, 04:43 PM
This isn't what I think of when I hear pit bull

PIT BULL
You're a Pit Bull. You are misunderstood by the simple-minded, but once people get to know you, they realize how lovable and fascinating you really are. It may take a second for you to warm up, but you're leagues ahead once you do. You're sincere and extremely versatile.

Dodgy

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
21-04-2014, 04:45 PM
(21-04-2014 04:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I got great dane too, I call BS, I'm nothing like smercury

IKR? I'm waaaaay cooler Tongue Laugh out load

Edit: I wonder how this truly scientific analysis could have failed us Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
21-04-2014, 04:47 PM
(21-04-2014 04:43 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  This isn't what I think of when I hear pit bull

PIT BULL
You're a Pit Bull. You are misunderstood by the simple-minded, but once people get to know you, they realize how lovable and fascinating you really are. It may take a second for you to warm up, but you're leagues ahead once you do. You're sincere and extremely versatile.

Dodgy

Hmmm sounds like a pit bull to me
[Image: puppies2.jpg]

21-04-2014, 04:48 PM
In case it hasn't become obvious. I only posted this quiz so I could find lots of cute puppy pictures. Angel