What kind of dog are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: What kind of dog are you?
MUTT
You're the renegade, the artist, and you will never be constrained to any kind of box. You have amazing real-world experiences that make you a great dinner-party guest with lots of intriguing stories. Plus, you are classy in a very “je ne sais quoi” kind of way. So keep Mutt'ing it.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2014, 06:12 PM
(21-04-2014 06:08 PM)Crulax Wrote:  MUTT
You're the renegade, the artist, and you will never be constrained to any kind of box. You have amazing real-world experiences that make you a great dinner-party guest with lots of intriguing stories. Plus, you are classy in a very “je ne sais quoi” kind of way. So keep Mutt'ing it.

Hi-fivesies! I love a good mutt, and we probably won't get hip dysplacia.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
21-04-2014, 06:15 PM
"PIT BULL
You're a Pit Bull. You are misunderstood by the simple-minded, but once people get to know you, they realize how lovable and fascinating you really are. It may take a second for you to warm up, but you're leagues ahead once you do. You're sincere and extremely versatile."

[Image: boom-pitbull-bunny-chick.jpg]

Part of me is flattered by the fact that, according to this, I have a dangerous reputation! Meaning I can scare people off just by lookin' at them! I've met a few pit bull owners to know better than to think they're all heartless killing machines so I guess I really don't mind this result. I was just hoping for a basset hound Sad

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
21-04-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm a Great Dane...

Fuckin' bullshit; those things aren't nearly lazy enough to be like me!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-04-2014, 06:48 PM
(21-04-2014 06:05 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Ha ha.

MUTT

[Image: 8808cc2a4dbd5cad4d2f0a5ab8e71653.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
21-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Rolleyes
(21-04-2014 06:08 PM)Crulax Wrote:  MUTT

[Image: baja_mixed_breed_04.jpg_w450.jpg]
Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-04-2014, 06:52 PM
(21-04-2014 06:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm a Great Dane...

[Image: c79a0327.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-04-2014, 06:59 PM
(21-04-2014 06:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 06:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm a Great Dane...

[Image: c79a0327.jpg]

Still not lazy enough.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-04-2014, 07:08 PM
I got fucking Corgi. I've got to pump some badassery into that result.

[Image: thorgi.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
21-04-2014, 07:09 PM
(21-04-2014 06:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 06:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  [Image: c79a0327.jpg]

Still not lazy enough.

[Image: great%252520dane.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post