What kind of dog are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: What kind of dog are you?
(21-04-2014 07:08 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I got fucking Corgi. I've got to pump some badassery into that result.

[Image: thorgi.jpg]

Aawwwwwww Big Grin
We are puppy twins Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2014, 07:14 PM
(21-04-2014 05:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 05:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Exactly! you're cooler and vapid as all the popular kids! I have some substance inside me, and by substance I don't mean fat Smartass

Ouch, hope this is all part of the joke still, do you really see me as vapid with no substance? If so, gotta say, that really stings Nach.. And it seems you've really misunderstood me.

Facepalm of course it was a joke, you tease me I tease you back Evil_monster

Hug

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
21-04-2014, 07:39 PM
(21-04-2014 05:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 05:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Exactly! you're cooler and vapid as all the popular kids! I have some substance inside me, and by substance I don't mean fat Smartass

Ouch, hope this is all part of the joke still, do you really see me as vapid with no substance? If so, gotta say, that really stings Nach.. And it seems you've really misunderstood me.

Pfft! Don't believe her! Smerc is shallow!

She just informed me she'd only do a Corgi, and even then, only one with a nice tush.
I don't care cuz I'm a Corgi with a nice tush Drinking Beverage , but come on, Smerc.

Dobermans, and German Shepherds, need lovin, too Sadcryface

[Image: puppydogeyes2_zpsfcc276a6.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
21-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Funny thing is the quiz said I has a French Bulldog, but the description it gave is NOTHING like me.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2014, 07:43 PM
(21-04-2014 07:14 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 05:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ouch, hope this is all part of the joke still, do you really see me as vapid with no substance? If so, gotta say, that really stings Nach.. And it seems you've really misunderstood me.

Facepalm of course it was a joke, you tease me I tease you back Evil_monster

Hug

Aw good lol ... Maybe I deserve the vapid for not getting it Facepalm Heart Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
21-04-2014, 07:45 PM
(21-04-2014 07:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 05:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ouch, hope this is all part of the joke still, do you really see me as vapid with no substance? If so, gotta say, that really stings Nach.. And it seems you've really misunderstood me.

Pfft! Don't believe her! Smerc is shallow!

She just informed me she'd only do own a Corgi, and even then, only one with a nice tush.
I don't care cuz I'm a Corgi with a nice tush Drinking Beverage , but come on, Smerc.

Dobermans, and German Shepherds, need lovin, too Sadcryface

[Image: puppydogeyes2_zpsfcc276a6.jpg]

Unsure uhhhh fixed? Laugh out load Tongue

And you KNOW I love those other two, you stinker Gasp

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
21-04-2014, 08:00 PM
A......

THORGI?
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Puma

Patiently waits for the right moment, then strikes. Not afraid to go out on a limb.

[Image: Puma.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-04-2014, 08:06 PM
(21-04-2014 07:42 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Funny thing is the quiz said I has a French Bulldog, but the description it gave is NOTHING like me.

[Image: frenchbulldogsandababy2.jpg]

[Image: Baby-with-French-Bulldog-Puppies-3.jpg]

[Image: frenchbulldogsandababy9.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
21-04-2014, 08:09 PM
(21-04-2014 08:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Puma

Patiently waits for the right moment, then strikes. Not afraid to go out on a limb.

[Image: Puma.jpg]

[Image: austin_pumacub_150.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post