What kind of dog are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: What kind of dog are you?
(22-04-2014 06:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pit Bull. No shocker there. Drinking Beverage [Image: girly-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130926_073505.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 01:59 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Great Dane

You're genuinely humble and that makes you stand out in a crowded room. Everyone looks up to you and you're extremely smart, but you're still approachable due to your warm demeanor. Your elegance and class can sometimes make others feel humbled, but it's never intentional. You're the Great Dane, the kind ruler of your world.

Heheh.. . Right.. Elegance.
Does looking average but not actually being it quality?
23-04-2014, 02:04 PM
(23-04-2014 01:55 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Great Dane

You're genuinely humble and that makes you stand out in a crowded room. Everyone looks up to you and you're extremely smart, but you're still approachable due to your warm demeanor. Your elegance and class can sometimes make others feel humbled, but it's never intentional. You're the Great Dane, the kind ruler of your world.

Heheh.. . Right.. Elegance.
Does looking average but not actually being it quality?

[img]http://www.greatdanewebsite.co.uk/gallery/upload/tia's%20puppies/group/Great-Dane-Puppy-9.JPG[/img]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Darn that didn't work. Maybe tomorrow I will post some pictures of my first loves who are no longer with us. They were both Great Danes.

23-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Hey, I just found this thread Big Grin

FRENCH BULLDOG
You are sociable with everyone and always in the mood for good-fun. Adventure time? You're the first one people call. Party time? Doesn't even start until you get there. To put it simply, you're the friend everyone wants around. The French Bulldog!

Not sure how I got this, but the questions werent really all geared to me, soooo, OK. Rolleyes

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.