Poll: what is your posting style?
I seldom post, I read and lurk but am pretty quiet.
Depends on my mood. It varies.
I look for, and post to, certain topics.
I look for, and post to, certain other forum members.
My mission is to derail threads.
My verbal diarrhea is evidenced by the way I post on nearly every thread...at least once.
[Show Results]

What kind of poster are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: What kind of poster are you?
I have no idea. I thought this would be another fancy quiz to tell me and help solve this mystery. Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
26-04-2014, 11:30 PM
(26-04-2014 11:05 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I have no idea. I thought this would be another fancy quiz to tell me and help solve this mystery. Weeping

Sorry to disappoint... Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-04-2014, 11:32 PM
(26-04-2014 11:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 11:05 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I have no idea. I thought this would be another fancy quiz to tell me and help solve this mystery. Weeping

Sorry to disappoint... Weeping

We need a tool to easily generate fancy quizzes.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
27-04-2014, 01:00 AM
There for quite some time I was posting nearly as much as Chas. Lately I've been posting less, but I still visit the forum at least once a day under normal circumstances. On the weekends I visit multiple times a day.

27-04-2014, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 01:26 AM by Free Thought.)
(26-04-2014 08:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Pretty self explanatory.

Do you see yourself as others see you? Consider

I put myself down as 'Depends on my mood'.

I'll post pretty much anywhere on anything, but only if I see something which piques my fickle interest. Or if I can make a shitty joke.

More often than not I'm just taking shots at things though... kinda wish there was more I could sink my teeth into.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-04-2014, 02:01 AM
(26-04-2014 10:58 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I really wish I was able to post more than I do. Damned life gets in the way a lot though. It's okay, I ain't mad.

Sir, its much better to have a life then to spend all your time on here. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
27-04-2014, 02:08 AM
(27-04-2014 02:01 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 10:58 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I really wish I was able to post more than I do. Damned life gets in the way a lot though. It's okay, I ain't mad.

Sir, its much better to have a life then to spend all your time on here. Thumbsup

Hey!

I say t is better to waste your life where you enjoy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-04-2014, 06:23 AM
I chose #1.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
27-04-2014, 06:38 AM
I voted for #3, even tho 1, 2 and 4 apply at different times.

I come in here at least twice a day if not more. It does seem like home and feels good to see familiar people.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
27-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Anj - I'm bummed, you didn't give me an option for being the meanest poster here! Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post