Poll: what is your posting style?
I seldom post, I read and lurk but am pretty quiet.
Depends on my mood. It varies.
I look for, and post to, certain topics.
I look for, and post to, certain other forum members.
My mission is to derail threads.
My verbal diarrhea is evidenced by the way I post on nearly every thread...at least once.
[Show Results]

What kind of poster are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 08:40 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
RE: What kind of poster are you?
(27-04-2014 07:27 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Anj - I'm bummed, you didn't give me an option for being the meanest poster here! Weeping

Muffs won that titleTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 06:28 PM
(27-04-2014 07:27 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Anj - I'm bummed, you didn't give me an option for being the meanest poster here! Weeping

Hon, even if you tried, I don't know that you could even be a little mean. You are one of the nicest people here. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-04-2014, 06:55 PM
I haven't really figured out where I am.

I feel like I post somewhat frequently, but then I realize that by the time people have been on here as long as I have, they are usually 5000+ posts in, and I'm already getting surpassed by members that have only been here for half as long.

I voted that I only derail threads, even though it's not actually true and my shits and giggles approach is more prevalent over at AF.org, but let me have some fun for once. Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
27-04-2014, 08:40 PM
I will post once a day at least for my one thread(will not advertise it of fear of being a sellout)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-04-2014, 09:27 PM
It depends on how lazy I'm feeling. But once I commented on a thread I tend to keep an eye on it.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
27-04-2014, 09:58 PM
I just post in any thread that interests me.

Usually if its several pages long I won't post, because by then the conversation has probably moved off topic, or gradually moved on from the OP.

I rarely post new threads... Usually there's a thread already posted that's relevant to anything that's on my mind, and if not, I'm not really one to just start a conversation for the sake of it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2014, 10:46 PM
I do not log in very often. Therefore, it's a quick title judgment I make and a quick reading of the original post. If it does not interest me, I skip it. If I have something to state, I respond.
27-04-2014, 10:49 PM
I go through 1, 3, and 4 in phases so I voted for 2.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Thank you to Hughsie and DLJ for helping me figure out how to set up a poll.

Much appreciated guys.

Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF