What language did Adam and Eve speak

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: What language did Adam and Eve speak
(29-06-2015 12:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  What language did the three bears speak to Goldilocks?

English, but with a thick Russian accent! Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-06-2015, 01:04 PM
If they were the first humanoids, they probably mostly just grunted at each other, had a lot of sex since there was not yet a context in which to condemn their basic instincts as being sinful, a large world to populate, and no XBox, and ate pomegranates (or apples if you prefer the English version) just to piss off their irrational father with his arbitrary, nonsensical rules.

'Murican Canadian
30-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Why does it matter? The bible says it (in English), I believe it, that settles it.

Can I get an Amen?? ClapClapWorship Slaves

**Crickets** -- God
30-06-2015, 05:12 PM
God would have had to mime his language through them before condemning them it would seem. Gibberish most likely.Drinking Beverage
AKA Old Gruffly. 1/8/15
30-06-2015, 05:20 PM
(30-06-2015 12:50 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 11:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Could change up the commandments a bit to fit -

- No cussin'

- Y'all will go to church on Sunday, twicet, and Wedsday night.

- Don't sass yo momma or yo daddy

- Donchy'all be fibbin'

- Y'all better not be messin' around with Bubba's cousin-wife.

We need to do a rewrite.

I can do a better job in ONE commandment.

1. Thou shalt not be an asshole.

pretty much sums it all up, eh??

Doesn't sound southern enough.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Errrr....Catholics know little to nothing about the bible. All I ever heard growing up in the RC church were the happy jebus stories.....He was born in a manger and the animals loved him; three kings gave him gold, frankincense and myrrh (what did he do with that stuff? that stuff was worth a lot of money!); he went to Nazareth or Egypt (?); he went to the temple and got lost on the way home; John baptized him; he went to the desert or a wedding; he raised a dead man who stunk and was never heard from again; he went to Jerusalem and was hailed by the entire city as messiah and a day or two later was reviled by the entire city as the false messiah (wtf?)....he had a last meal and told his friends to remember him by eating his flesh and drinking his blood(!!!!!!!!);
the Jews had him crucified and blamed the Romans for it; they never found his body so obviously he rose from the dead; he said it was better if you believed he rose from the dead without evidence than with evidence; he floated up into heaven. end of story. That's all you need to know. You are now a Roman Catholic.
02-07-2015, 08:10 AM
If Tamil is 5000 years old and as they say Adam and Eve came 6000 years ago also Noah was from India so I would say that Adam and Eve were Tamil speaking also people speak Tamil in heaven as they say Adam and Eve landed straight from heaven to earth.