What makes you unique?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2017, 07:53 AM
What makes you unique?
I think my "uniqueness" would probably be that I have huge blue eyes. Oaktree says I look like a real life anime character Laugh out load

[Image: render__12___rin_shibuya_by_strikegalaxy-dbb6uaq.png]

[Image: thumb-1920-833240.png]

[Image: 022808f5898d411a6268f343f324b327bdafdcb3_hq.jpg]

[Image: 200400.png]

And Rocketsurgeon said I look like a Powerpuff Girl all grown up Laugh out load

[Image: Powerpuff_girls_characters.jpg]

So yeah my freakishly huge eyes Tongue make me unique, how about you? What makes you unique?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
06-12-2017, 08:27 AM
RE: What makes you unique?
(06-12-2017 07:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think my "uniqueness" would probably be that I have huge blue eyes. Oaktree says I look like a real life anime character Laugh out load

So yeah my freakishly huge eyes Tongue make me unique, how about you? What makes you unique?

It's true, you do look like RL anime! Tongue It's super cute.

Idk if there's really anything that makes me all that unique. I suppose among most of the people in my life, I'm the only trans girl they know of and certainly the first they've witnessed transition.

Consider /shrug
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
06-12-2017, 08:35 AM
(06-12-2017 08:27 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(06-12-2017 07:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think my "uniqueness" would probably be that I have huge blue eyes. Oaktree says I look like a real life anime character Laugh out load

It's true, you do look like RL anime! Tongue It's super cute.

Idk if there's really anything that makes me all that unique. I suppose among most of the people in my life, I'm the only trans girl they know of and certainly the first they've witnessed transition.

Consider /shrug

Thank you Smile And that's a cool thing too because you are such a great ambassador for people living their lives on their own terms Thumbsup Of course, you are also super cute and totally awesome sauce Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Well let's see.

I'm a failed cartoonist, amateur artist, ex-dervish, ex-muslim, lucid dreaming, Thoreauvian atheist. Is that unique enough?

Most all of us are some sort of hybrid these days.
[+] 7 users Like Thoreauvian's post
06-12-2017, 09:02 AM
I think one thing that makes me a bit different, though not unique, is my Aspie brain.

Other unusual things include having a terminal college degree, in this case an MFA, but no bachelors degree, and anisocoria (that's my pupils not being the same size).
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
06-12-2017, 09:04 AM
You DO have wonderfully huge eyes, Jenny. You're all eyes. Shocking I'm all legs though. I'm 5'6" but I have a 34" inseam.

I don't know if this is unique but I'm really good natured and have a fun sense of humor. Hubby says I've been fun to be around all these many years.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-12-2017, 09:05 AM
I am unique because their aren't any copies of me. I am the original and only Yonadav Kenyon.

I sometimes have passionate arguments with myself that almost come to blows.
[+] 4 users Like Yonadav Kenyon's post
06-12-2017, 09:06 AM
(06-12-2017 09:02 AM)julep Wrote:  I think one thing that makes me a bit different, though not unique, is my Aspie brain.

Other unusual things include having a terminal college degree, in this case an MFA, but no bachelors degree, and anisocoria (that's my pupils not being the same size).

I have to say as long as this doesn't impact your vision (as I don't know much about aniscoria)-- this is totally cool looking and definitely a unique and lovely quality you have Thumbsup

[Image: tumblr_noxottX6tm1s1vn29o1_500.jpg]
06-12-2017, 09:10 AM
Physically? Well I'm not circumcised. That's kind of an anomaly in the USA among my peer group (born in 1979). Come to think of it, aside from the wisdom teeth I had taken out like 4 years ago I am a completely intact individual - still have my tonsils, appendix, never had surgery. I made it to 31 before ever needing stitches.

My right leg is also ever so slightly longer than my left. I had arthritis in my left knee as a kid, starting when I was about 18 months old, so my left leg didn't grow as quickly as my right. I had to wear a wedge thing in my shoe for about a year when I was maybe 7 or 8 which pretty much fixed the issue, I mean to within like an 8th of an inch difference in leg length as a full grown adult. I've never been a fast runner so I guess in a zombie outbreak I'm fucked, but I'm not that worried about it.
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
06-12-2017, 09:11 AM
(06-12-2017 09:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-12-2017 09:02 AM)julep Wrote:  I think one thing that makes me a bit different, though not unique, is my Aspie brain.

I have to say as long as this doesn't impact your vision (as I don't know much about aniscoria)-- this is totally cool looking and definitely a unique and lovely quality you have Thumbsup

[Image: tumblr_noxottX6tm1s1vn29o1_500.jpg]

David Bowie had one pupil larger than the other but in his case it was from a street fight over a girl. He got punched in the eye really hard.

[Image: 300BB5A300000578-0-image-m-76_1452527273527.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post