What member colors mean.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: What member colors mean.
What in the world makes one a veteran? Name seems bizarre since it doesn't appear to be time.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2012, 10:35 AM
(19-04-2012 10:30 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What in the world makes one a veteran? Name seems bizarre since it doesn't appear to be time.
The forum team nominates individuals and then votes on them. Many factors affect who can be considered.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
19-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Hey kc its not important. but mods can only give +/-2 rep... well that's the max for me anyway.
19-04-2012, 11:06 AM
(19-04-2012 11:04 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hey kc its not important. but mods can only give +/-2 rep... well that's the max for me anyway.
Thanks!

Fixed.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-04-2012, 11:22 AM
(19-04-2012 10:30 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What in the world makes one a veteran? Name seems bizarre since it doesn't appear to be time.

The individuals are bizarre, hence the bizarre name.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-04-2012, 12:15 PM
I was one of the first veterans along with observer and buddy. Observer had been around the longest followed by buddy. Part of the reason we were called veterans was due to our post count. Our better name is what we agreed to be, Forum Team Members; Non-mods who can directly discuss with the mods on forum business.

With Lucradis's crowning the old forum team (at that point Buddy and me since Observer was already doing so much) were upped to mod status along with some extras. And we added some new forum team members including the ultimate brown nose King =p

The extra mods and such are a bit complicated for new members, but the site is getting pretty big so it was a good choice. Just remember that people are given higher status for being very noticeable and useful members and it really doesn't have to do with how long you've been here.

And of course while we do our jobs the way we do them I don't think any of our forum team really attempted to up their status. We're just here because we've been deemed useful. It's not so much a popularity contest and please don't think of us as a click. We argue plenty=p

Wanna be a forum team member? =p Odd fact, the forum team is the worst at derailing threads =p Might help you ~_^

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
19-04-2012, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 12:36 PM by Stark Raving.)
I think lucradis should be changed to a different color, and I should be green. Erx and Rora should be green too.
Oh wait! I wanna be multi colored! Ya. All the colors mixed up. No, hang on.....then I'd be brown......I want a brownie. I like brownies.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-04-2012, 12:43 PM
(19-04-2012 12:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I think lucradis should be changed to a different color, and I should be green. Erx and Rora should be green too.
Oh wait! I wanna be multi colored! Ya. All the colors mixed up. No, hang on.....then I'd be brown......I want a brownie. I like brownies.

I want to be green tomorrow.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-04-2012, 12:43 PM
(19-04-2012 12:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I think lucradis should be changed to a different color, and I should be green. Erx and Rora should be green too.
I want a color.

Maybe theists should be a different color...

Hmmm, let's see.

kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen

I like the teal.

Lucradis, can I be teal?

19-04-2012, 12:45 PM
(19-04-2012 12:43 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
I want a color.

Maybe theists should be a different color...

Hmmm, let's see.

kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen
kingschosen

I like the teal.

Lucradis, can I be teal?
I stared at that too long. My retinas are burned.