What movie will you recommend to Erxomai?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: What movie will you recommend to Erxomai?
(20-04-2012 10:01 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 02:32 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I just watched Troll Hunter. Freakin' awesome. I highly recommend it.
Haha...I loved the Troll Hunter. I saw it a few months ago.
I think it's true footage, how about you?

There is no doubt about it. Definitely real.

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
21-04-2012, 09:46 AM
OOOHHHH I thought of one just now.

Dark City.

Which due to the trailer made me think of

The Crow. Very 90's if there is such a thing.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
21-04-2012, 10:05 AM
(21-04-2012 09:46 AM)lucradis Wrote:  OOOHHHH I thought of one just now.

Dark City.

Which due to the trailer made me think of

The Crow. Very 90's if there is such a thing.
The Crow was something else!

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
21-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Yes, and while I don't think Brandon Lee was a very good actor it's still sad and oddly surreal that he died while filming the movie.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
21-04-2012, 10:15 AM
(21-04-2012 10:12 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes, and while I don't think Brandon Lee was a very good actor it's still sad and oddly surreal that he died while filming the movie.
Agreed. Then...I used to be into the television series of "Xena Warrior Princess." That is until the actor who played Aries died on set in an accident. Even if some of the star actors are not exactly best in the industry....the right story can draw you in.

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
21-04-2012, 10:18 AM
I never knew that guy died on set. Crazy.

I preferred Hercules myself, although Xena did have more Autolycus. Bruce Campbell FTW

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
21-04-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm surprised I've never seen Dark City. It looks like a good flick to watch while altered.

The Crow was awesome, but yeah, it's tough to go back and watch knowing about Brandon Lee following his dad to an early grave.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-04-2012, 10:26 AM
(21-04-2012 10:18 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I never knew that guy died on set. Crazy.

I preferred Hercules myself, although Xena did have more Autolycus. Bruce Campbell FTW
http://www.joshbloom.net/NoFrames/Xena/ksmemorial.html

Okay maybe not exactly on Set...but it was a tradgic accident. Real sad. Right before a film was headed his way. I blame my lack of comprehension this morning on coffee....have not had my usual cup! I know...lame right?! LOL!

[+] 2 users Like AnotherSinner's post
24-04-2012, 04:59 PM
While not important I prefferred Xena over Hercules =p It was the whole lesbian thing near the end. Along with Bruce Cambell and Salmoneus (Robert Trebor). Both series were pretty silly but I kinda prefferred how much Xena embraced the absurd. Especially with the writers humming the theme in the stalls during an episode where they couldn't decide what kind of show to make =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
24-04-2012, 05:20 PM
(21-04-2012 10:18 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Bruce Campbell FTW

I have never heard truer words.

[Image: opforum1.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favourite movie in Black and white? anotherother 67 2,653 06-07-2014 02:19 AM
Last Post: Audaz
  Do you love bad movie schlock? Then I have the YouTube series for you! EvolutionKills 0 52 09-06-2014 09:12 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  How do I watch the Unbelievers Movie online? Aman Amiri 10 44,947 27-05-2014 11:56 PM
Last Post: AstroCAR
  FOOD FIGHT IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metazoa Zeke 20 348 08-05-2014 08:57 PM
Last Post: CleverUsername
  "Heaven is for Real" Movie QUELSQUELS 9 304 03-04-2014 10:46 PM
Last Post: LadyJane
  Teesside Tin Tin... The Movie Sam 0 73 29-03-2014 02:05 PM
Last Post: Sam
  What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? southernbelle 36 486 24-03-2014 03:35 AM
Last Post: MegaHentai