What movie will you recommend to Erxomai?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: What movie will you recommend to Erxomai?
Why has the world conspired to keep me from the knowledge that there is a glorious movie called "Nazis At The Center of the Earth?" Has there ever been a better late-night, Friday night movie to watch?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2012, 11:29 AM
(19-04-2012 04:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Looking forward to the new Underworld myself.
The only thing good about that Underworld crap is Kate in latex. Big Grin

You were talking Netflix, Preach? They seriously suck nowadays. Was gonna recommend Suspect Zero, but they scrapped it... Imma go roll through, see if'n they got any good shit. Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Here ya go: Snatch .

I watched alla Stoopidnaturals on Netflix. I don't know why I like it, cause it's stoopid, but there it is. Tongue

19-05-2012, 11:37 AM
(19-05-2012 11:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Here ya go: Snatch .

I watched alla Stoopidnaturals on Netflix. I don't know why I like it, cause it's stoopid, but there it is. Tongue
I saw that the other night on Netflix as well. I enjoyed it, even with Brad Pitt in it. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-05-2012, 12:33 PM
If you liked Snatch check out another guy Ritchie film that is arguably better. Lock Stock and Two smoking Barrels.

I like it better though I really enjoyed Pitts pikey. Sricuwntubyacraven doulkdegs?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
19-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Oh and if you
Want to see something with Brad in it that shows that the guy can act, check out kalifornia. Te only downside to this movie is duchovny, because he cannot act.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
19-05-2012, 01:26 PM
(19-05-2012 12:33 PM)lucradis Wrote:  If you liked Snatch check out another guy Ritchie film that is arguably better. Lock Stock and Two smoking Barrels.

No way.

As for Pitt, 12 Monkeys. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi.... I'm late to the plate as usual. But better late than never. Shy

You might check out a flick called Wristcutters: a Love Story It's a splendid little fantasy with a nice sound track.

How about, Pool Hall Junkies? Who can not love a movie if Christopher Walkin is staring?
--- Just a side note --- there are three, The Prophecy films with Mr Walkin - a hoot, hands down.

There's also a film called Crime Spree that is really quite good though, a somewhat obscure, entertaining heist film, international cast.

More crime in Shoot 'Em Up staring Clive Owen. Wonderfully exhausting... and quite entertaining.
--- another Clive Owen flick but a bit more serious thriller is The International.

Ooh... I just remembered a wonderful older film called The Zero Effect staring Bill Pullman and Ben Stiller. Mystery - very cool.

Since I so rudely did not read the OP, I have no idea if you stated what genre you might prefer. I'll read that and maybe get back with some further recommendations. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
19-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Sexy does not trump rudeness. Tongue

19-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Ok - I read the OP and the rest of the thread: NO CHICK FLICKS out of me. Confused The Black Swan was even too chicky flicky dramatic for me to enjoy. And Natalie Portman or not, I'm too hetro to be impressed by leotards and boobs.

So yea - Wristcutters / Poolhall Junkies / Crime Spree / Shoot 'Em Up / The International / The Zero Effect - all good movies which I think will appeal to you.

Also

Off The Map - Sam Elliot - possibly something interesting for you here
Mystery Train - yes
Mr Brooks - only a psychopath could have a pottery studio that fucking clean
The Good Thief - Nick Nolte
The Man Who Would Be King - Cane & Connery do Kipling
The Crying Game - you never know who you will love
Unforgiven - myths only make reality much more difficult

There was a movie I liked that had little people in it dressed as knights... but I can't remember the name... something to do with a drive in movie place and vampires... hmm... I'll know at about 4am. I'll get back to you on it.
Shy
Gosh hope you find something to whet your whistle.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favourite movie in Black and white? anotherother 67 2,624 06-07-2014 02:19 AM
Last Post: Audaz
  Do you love bad movie schlock? Then I have the YouTube series for you! EvolutionKills 0 49 09-06-2014 09:12 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  How do I watch the Unbelievers Movie online? Aman Amiri 10 44,816 27-05-2014 11:56 PM
Last Post: AstroCAR
  FOOD FIGHT IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metazoa Zeke 20 335 08-05-2014 08:57 PM
Last Post: CleverUsername
  "Heaven is for Real" Movie QUELSQUELS 9 290 03-04-2014 10:46 PM
Last Post: LadyJane
  Teesside Tin Tin... The Movie Sam 0 72 29-03-2014 02:05 PM
Last Post: Sam
  What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? southernbelle 36 482 24-03-2014 03:35 AM
Last Post: MegaHentai